Ocho Cinco wrote a book!

realoatesman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Currently going to college in Minnesota, but origi
Chad Ochocinco wrote a book. And I read the whole thing! - Rick Reilly - ESPN

I know this isn't packer news, but we played the Bengals this season so I figure good enough...

I used to be a CJ fan, but this guy is a real D-Bag. I'm glad the Pack have quality people like Kampman, Driver, and Rodgers...I can see why some people call him a cancer. Totally irresponsible and egocentric.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chad Ochocinco wrote a book. And I read the whole thing! - Rick Reilly - ESPN

I know this isn't packer news, but we played the Bengals this season so I figure good enough...

I used to be a CJ fan, but this guy is a real D-Bag. I'm glad the Pack have quality people like Kampman, Driver, and Rodgers...I can see why some people call him a cancer. Totally irresponsible and egocentric.
I don't think he's a cancer. Just an idiot. I mean, not a guy that thinks about annoying other people, or a guy that wants to hurt other people. Just an idiot. He changed his name to Chad OCHOCINCO, for crying out loud. Would you change your name to Steve Cinquantuno? Nobody in his right mind would do that. He did. Idiot.

OP
OP
realoatesman

realoatesman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Currently going to college in Minnesota, but origi
I don't think he's a cancer. Just an idiot. I mean, not a guy that thinks about annoying other people, or a guy that wants to hurt other people. Just an idiot. He changed his name to Chad OCHOCINCO, for crying out loud. Would you change your name to Steve Cinquantuno? Nobody in his right mind would do that. He did. Idiot.

True he is an idiot, but it doesn't seem like he cares about anyone beside himself. 4 kids by 3 diff women and he made it to one birth? Calls his coaches at 3 in the morning, doesn't block, and talks trash about his coach. Doesn't sound like the kind of teammate I'd like to have.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True he is an idiot, but it doesn't seem like he cares about anyone beside himself. 4 kids by 3 diff women and he made it to one birth? Calls his coaches at 3 in the morning, doesn't block, and talks trash about his coach. Doesn't sound like the kind of teammate I'd like to have.

He's simply a byproduct of terrible parenting and it's only going to get worse as the years go by. The damage has been done long ago.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Meh he is entertaining enough for me to check in on every once in a while. You may think he is annoying but I don't believe that has called his QB "gay" or been arrested (i may be wrong.) He is just a little crazy and breaks up the monotony of the average TV interview.