MIKE MCCARTHY FIRED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought it was already know that Garrett wasn’t going to be back. But either way I think Dallas has good players all they need is a good coach

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought it was already know that Garrett wasn’t going to be back.
It was known, but they hadn't officially announced he was fired. I was under the impression they weren't going to fire him anyway because they were just going to let his contract run out.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Fired technically not true..just not extending his expired contract

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven’t been paying that much attention if they announced anything officially .
Just thought they were letting it expire . If Jerry hadn’t fired him already I don’t think he will. I think he really respects Garrett, and they’ve already spoken about what is happening. I don’t think he cares to “fire” him at this point.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought they said at halftime that he was fired. According to ESPN, they officially announced that his contract would not be renewed. Either way, I thought it was interesting timing since they had just spent a couple of days with McCarthy, but it might not mean anything.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I thought they said at halftime that he was fired. According to ESPN, they officially announced that his contract would not be renewed. Either way, I thought it was interesting timing since they had just spent a couple of days with McCarthy, but it might not mean anything.
Also spent time with marvin Lewis

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could see MM coaching the Cowboys and working under JJ, basically being a "puppet" lol

MM strikes me as a "yes man"

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This probably needs to be locked and a new thread in Other NFL forum should be the place for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts