Michael Strahan

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone hear what Michael Strahan said in a post game interview. It was hilarious! He said "We hope TO has his popcorn ready. Maybe him and Crayton can sit in his home theater and watch us next week."

Haha, gotta love Michael Strahan. That's a great statement! I tried to find the video online of him saying it but I couldn't.

:pop: :pop:
TO and Crayton are gonna be chomping away at that popcorn watching us play! :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did any of you see the video of TO after the game?
He was crying, and BACKING UP his QB!
Have we EVER seen that????
I called "Ripley's Believe it or Not" and told them TO was standing up for his QB, and they didn't believe me!!!!! :lol:

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I called "Ripley's Believe it or Not" and told them TO was standing up for his QB, and they didn't believe me!!!!! :lol:

I saw it. That kind of stuff gets me emotional. Just goes to show that these guys, even T.O. is human and a good person who isnt all about himself. I like to see that kind of stuff.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TO is very emotional. Remember how much he cried when the 49ers beat the Packers in the playoffs. He is just very passionate about the game and always will be. He also may of course be a little crazy too, but hey, aren't we all.

packer_backer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:

I saw it. That kind of stuff gets me emotional. Just goes to show that these guys, even T.O. is human and a good person who isnt all about himself. I like to see that kind of stuff.

x2. i felt sorry for him. he has a bad rep from the media for being selfish, but he accually cried saying that its wrong to blame the qb, they win and lose as team. he was defending his teamates, showing emotion and desire to win.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

I don't believe it was for Romo.. I think someone done burnt his popcorn. :lol:

Seriously, maybe he finally has learned that there is no "I" in team...

packerfan22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

I don't believe it was for Romo.. I think someone done burnt is popcorn. :lol:

That is priceless...someone burnt his popcorn...got to love it. Honestly I don't think those tears were real I think it was a pablisity stunt to seem more human but he will be back to the same old TO by next season for sure.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CM_Awesome said:
Did anyone hear what Michael Strahan said in a post game interview. It was hilarious! He said "We hope TO has his popcorn ready. Maybe him and Crayton can sit in his home theater and watch us next week."

Haha, gotta love Michael Strahan. That's a great statement! I tried to find the video online of him saying it but I couldn't.

:pop: :pop:
TO and Crayton are gonna be chomping away at that popcorn watching us play! :D

:rotflmao:

I've always liked Strahan. He and Favre seem to get along pretty well, so I'm sure he's a nice guy. but what he said there was just downright awesome. :cool:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A couple ziggers in this article..

"All I know is we have some butter and salt for all that popcorn everyone is trying to eat," New York linebacker Antonio Pierce said.

Now, what are Cowboys fans going to do with all that popcorn?

"I don't like popcorn," Tuck said. "I'm a nacho fan. I brought my nachos and cheese."

And he can take them with him to Green Bay next week.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...ore/nfl/stories/011408dnspomoore.2e075ce.html

awesome quote from Tuck, Im gonna be singing Nacho Nacho Man every time his name is mentoined!

Pack88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Iguess I must be old. TO is a selfish p___K with an ego bigger than all outdors. His tears were alla bout the fact that his ego trip and media attention were cut a little short. Here's to TO crying every 1st week end in january until he retires

Pack88

favre2driver

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Tauscher will handle Strahan pretty well like he did against Kerney and Clifton will do a decent job against Umenyiora. But they also have great DTs and we have Ok Guards... Bad Combination

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
cheesey said:

I don't believe it was for Romo.. I think someone done burnt is popcorn. :lol:

That is priceless...someone burnt his popcorn...got to love it. Honestly I don't think those tears were real I think it was a pablisity stunt to seem more human but he will be back to the same old TO by next season for sure.

thats what people said about this year. 81 catches, 1335 yards, 15 td's, and 0 controversies later....he's a great teammate and a great football player.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:

TO crying, "don't blame my quarterback." I actually started laughing. That interview was all about TO. I can't imagine that this guy after all his antics really cares about anyone but himself. I don't buy the support the QB idea at all. TO was looking for sympathy.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TO is very emotional. Remember how much he cried when the 49ers beat the Packers in the playoffs. He is just very passionate about the game and always will be. He also may of course be a little crazy too, but hey, aren't we all.

Sure, T.O. is a little crazy, but he's also an extremely nasty individual who has thrown his QB's (Garcia, McNabb) under the bus in the past. I'm not buying his sob sister act.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
TO's just copying Hilary Clinton;).

Yep, that was marketing scheme 101. I can't believe everybody is falling for it. TO also said he always had his QB's back where ever he played! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhhhhhhhht. T.O want's to clean up his rep so he can get some endorsements. That's all there is to that crying.

Cowboys are now the Cryboys in my book.

Out

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:

Sure, T.O. is a little crazy, but he's also an extremely nasty individual who has thrown his QB's (Garcia, McNabb) under the bus in the past. I'm not buying his sob sister act.

Agreed.

It's only a matter of time before T.O. throws Romo under the bus.

My prediction? After the '09 season.