1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Koren Robinson

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zero2Cool, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    I tend to trust Bruce with his intel, but on this I ... I mean I haven't heard anything about it and I live in GB, read the paper every day as well as numerous Packers websites. Its happened before where I missed it, but I've searched an still can't find anything.
  2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,544 / 76 / -14
    Packer Fan Since:
    http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=509819

Posted: Oct. 4, 2006
    Green Bay - Green Bay Packers wide receiver Koren Robinson will have to serve 90 days in jail for violating his probation in a 2005 drunken driving case, but he will not have to serve the time until after the football season.

Koren Robinson still faces the prospect of being suspended by the NFL for a year because the Minnesota arrest might be considered a third violation of the league's substance abuse policy.

As a result, Robinson was on his way back from Kirkland, Wash., where he appeared in front of Judge Robert McSeveney, who presided over the Municipal Court hearing Wednesday. Robinson will be able to take part in practice today and play Sunday against the St. Louis Rams.

Robinson must begin the 90-day sentence, half of which can be served in work-release, no later than Feb. 28. According to a person with knowledge of the situation, Robinson was working on a deal to serve the time in either Green Bay or Raleigh, N.C., where he lives in the off-season.
  3. Since69

Since69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    OK. Slap me. I remember that now... but has he started serving yet?
  4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Okay, I knew about that. I thought there was something more. I misread his comment.
  5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,544 / 76 / -14
    Packer Fan Since:
    :whippin:

The reporter didnt think he would be suspended ( which is what I think the Packers thought as well) so thats why he said AFTER the season and before Feb 28

Since he was suspended I think it is probably safe to say he is serving it, or has served it..
  6. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The criminal phase is over unless there are further violations of the conditions of his release.