1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Just in time?

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Philtration, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9 / 2 / -2
    Don't look now but the Patriots are starting to look really good again just before the playoffs start. They whipped the Bucs and made it look easy.
    In games played after Dec. 1, the Patriots are 3-0 this season and 18-3 in the regular season since 2001. They finish with the Jets and Dolphins and should end up 11-5 after everyone wrote them off for dead earlier this year. All the talk in the AFC is about the Colts and Bengals but New England will be dangerous in the post season.
  2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,590 / 77 / -14
    Packer Fan Since:
    Yup I agree, and isn't it funny, they get some players back from injury and now it seems they are playing like the Pats of old...
  3. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9 / 2 / -2
    I am glad that they are in the AFC. They are just a well run team from top to bottom. On top of that they do not have any jerk players that you would root against.
  4. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, at least not since Rodney Harrison took a hard "karma" to the leg. :santa:
  5. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Wouldn't it be a kick in the stomach if the Pats beat Indianapolis in the playoffs again!? ooooeeeyyy, it's getting interesting!
  6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    I'm pulling for the pats to beat the colts again.
  7. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    This might make me a bad Packer fan, but San Diego ending precious Peyton's run at history almost makes up for 3-10.