Just fond out about Reggie White

flep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I started supporting he Pack in 1983 there was nothing in the british press about football, and to this day some parts of the british media take great joy in ridiculing our sport

I knew nothing about he packers histoy when I chose them to become my team. The internet was not around then so it was nigh on impossible to learn anything about the pack.

I now eat sleep an breathe green bay.

Reggie was a great and will be sadly missed by all football fans. The only player to have his shirt retired by 2 NFL teams. That says it all.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just making a point.......Reggie White was one of the most prolific atlethes ever. I find it hard to believe some havent heard of him.

I think he just found out he DIED.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
... that makes all the teams that passed him up look like idiots.

Is that kinda like a team that drafts Tony Mandarich when Troy Aikman, Barry Sanders, Derrick Thomas and Deion Sanders were still available? :razz:

Urrrrrrgh!

Why did you have to ruin my evening? Why?

No Christmas card for you this year, Vikes. :whippin:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys are unreal. This is about Reggie White. Show some respect.

Let's get back on track. To lead the way, I offer you a video that was created by "Cyoung"

[align=center][flash width=425 height=350]http://www.youtube.com/v/k4KFuGod5EU.swf[/flash][/align]

That was sweet! Thank you Cyoung and Zero for posting.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys are unreal. This is about Reggie White. Show some respect.

Let's get back on track. To lead the way, I offer you a video that was created by "Cyoung"

[align=center][flash width=425 height=350]http://www.youtube.com/v/k4KFuGod5EU.swf[/flash][/align]

:rotflmao: I cant believe somebody actuallt found that :rotflmao:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts