Bears Josh Sitton joins T.J. Lang on sideline at Packers practice

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is fine after tweaking his hamstring, but the Packers were without both of their starting guards at Wednesday’s practice. Josh Sitton joined T.J. Lang, who left the team’s last game in Week Eight with an ankle injury, on the sideline as the team started their week of preparations for their Sunday night matchup…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

H

HardRightEdge

I think the following McCarthy quote during yesterday's press conference is worth noting:

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/281936601.html

On [Sitton and Lang] playing through pain... "That’s pro football. They’re old-school pros. You don’t really wait around to feel good to play. If you think that’s reality, there wouldn’t be a lot of guys playing on Sundays. They fight through all the different levels of things they have to deal with. I think it’s a real credit to both those guys. That’s what you look for."

It sounds like he expects both to play on Sunday. I find that remarkable, especially in Sitton's case. Torn toe ligament, turf toe, whatever they're calling it...that's serious business. It's on his left foot which is his plant foot. It is still swollen and it's not expected to improve if he continues to play on it. I don't imagine we'll be seeing any power pulling this week from either of these guys.

You read this stuff and you just want to say, "I love you guys."

Members online

Latest posts