John Cena mentions Rodgers

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WWE star John Cena appeared on The Mix 106.1 in Philadelphia, PA and talked about the possibility of WWE changing up the “spinner” championship belt:

“I’m the one that needs to be tied to the stake and burned as a witch. “I’m the one who ‘disgraced the WWE Championship.
“Side note, the WWE spinning championship is not only the most requested item from anyone who wants any merchandise from WWE, and that goes all the way up to Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers people, but it’s also the most sold championship of all time.”

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's everymans theater.

It takes one hell of an athlete to put on some of those matches.

OP
OP
Chillarfan54

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please, So what is Rock has notes on his wrist. No one is perfect. Not everyone has a great memory. It's just like some quaterbacks have plays on their arms. fact of the matter is... Who cares? Is The rock wrong for doing it. Nope.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please, So what is Rock has notes on his wrist. No one is perfect. Not everyone has a great memory. It's just like some quaterbacks have plays on their arms. fact of the matter is... Who cares? Is The rock wrong for doing it. Nope.

It's sad that he uses wrist notes and still gets owned by cena on the mic.

His outdated promos consists of talking about twitter and 90s cultural references. Telatubbies? Wonder woman? At least cena tells it like it is. Fact of the matter is 1 loves the business and the other just loves the paycheck.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And this is coming from a huge rock fan growing up. I smell what he is cooking. It's stale and outdated.

OP
OP
Chillarfan54

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rock doesn't have to come back, no matter how big the paycheck is. Yet he does. Plus why don't you complain about Trish,Austin etc...about coming back for the paycheck? Fact is that Rock is a easy target. His promos are mean't for PG-13 and today is PG. So of course Cena do better. He has been working the PG crowd since the beginning. Neither mens promos have been good. Personal, I think they don't have any chemistry together. I would much rather see Cena face Austin and maybe Rock face Orton. Either way. This isn't a wrestling forum. I respect your opinion about Cena.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rock doesn't have to come back, no matter how big the paycheck is. Yet he does. Plus why don't you complain about Trish,Austin etc...about coming back for the paycheck? Fact is that Rock is a easy target. His promos are mean't for PG-13 and today is PG. So of course Cena do better. He has been working the PG crowd since the beginning. Neither mens promos have been good. Personal, I think they don't have any chemistry together. I would much rather see Cena face Austin and maybe Rock face Orton. Either way. This isn't a wrestling forum. I respect your opinion about Cena.

He is getting movie money, of course he is going to wrestle. Austin hasnt really left, he hangs around, he shows up at wrestlemania, and coached tough enough with trish. Clearly Trisha and Austin love the business. They hang around the back and help other wrestlers. Then you have the rock show up, do his thing then straight back to the limo. Which is fine, just dont tell me you love the business.

Those promos arent PG. And Cena has cut some of the best promos of the past 12 months, I didnt think that was even debated at this point. And dont have chemistry?!? you can feel the tension between the two and everyone is asking if the tension is real or not. Yeah thats called chemistry.

The best thing for the business would be for Rock to fight someone who needs the push, not Cena. Ceana is as big as you can get as a wrestler. He doesnt need the push that this match gives. Someone like Miz, Dolph, or Barrett would benefit more. They are on that cusp of that next level and the spotlight from a match like that would put them on another level.

Reaction score
It's sad that he uses wrist notes and still gets owned by cena on the mic.

His outdated promos consists of talking about twitter and 90s cultural references. Telatubbies? Wonder woman? At least cena tells it like it is. Fact of the matter is 1 loves the business and the other just loves the paycheck.

Rock needs a paycheck? :eek:
I didn't realize he was living in a van and working independent wrestling shows and rolling around in thumbtacks just to pay the bills.