Javon Walker

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero.....i don't get your point of putting all those Walker photos on here...........i think all of us already KNEW he was a Packer at one time. :roll:
If there was a point to all that, other then to be a "slapnuts" i believe you called it, you achieved.....no, surpassed that point.
Walker was talented, and I THOUGHT he was gonna be here a long time. But he proved through his own actions to be a "slapnuts".
With the knee problem, who knows if he EVER will achieve anything more then he already has.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero.....i don't get your point of putting all those Walker photos on here...........i think all of us already KNEW he was a Packer at one time. :roll:
If there was a point to all that, other then to be a "slapnuts" i believe you called it, you achieved.....no, surpassed that point.
Walker was talented, and I THOUGHT he was gonna be here a long time. But he proved through his own actions to be a "slapnuts".
With the knee problem, who knows if he EVER will achieve anything more then he already has.
I think you might be taking this a bit too seriously. Someone posted a bunch of Favre pics, so I posted some pics that were related to the topic. Just messing around. I guess you had to have paid attention to the direction of the thread to understand.

tromadz said:
wow, this thread sucks.
I agree........
I definitely agree.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am guilty as charged. I was just messing with you Z. I know you were trying to get this thread back were it should have been when you and pack93z were bantering back and forth.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Well I think this topic has been brought up over 2 gazillion times in the past year.. plus it was a little tense for a Friday.. tried to lighten it up a bit is all.

It is all good... it is just a bunch of sillyness.. strike it up to no Packer games this weekend..

I think I need a Beer..

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked Javon, he was a good WR. Its a shame he got hurt because if he didnt and had a good year and proved himself after the probowl year then he would still be here.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I am guilty as charged. I was just messing with you Z. I know you were trying to get this thread back were it should have been when you and pack93z were bantering back and forth.

Its all good fun :)

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Packnic said:
man, i really really wish TT wasnt such an idiot.

just think... we could have signed this guy for a **** ton of money and not signed that waste of space Charles Woodson, and not resigned Aaron Kampman and forget about that washed up Al Harris!!! god TT sucks!.

I like the job Thompson is doing so far, but losing Javon Walker was probably his biggest mistake as Packer GM. I really don't think he predicted that Walker would require knee surgery in his second season as a Bronco. We don't even know what kind of surgery this is anyway.

I think someone said you were one to state the obvious. I'm shocked you think it was Ted's fault Javon left. Or that it was a mistake by Ted.
Javon lost the Packers. He's still my favorite WR, but he is very immature.

Okay, as long as this thread is still alive:

This comment of yours is sticking in my mind in a very bad way, zero. I don't remember anybody saying that I state the obvious, and I'd like to know why you think I do. Or maybe that's not what you really meant. I try to give my take on everthing, just like most other people here, rather than just stating the obvious.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Greg C. said:
Packnic said:
man, i really really wish TT wasnt such an idiot.

just think... we could have signed this guy for a **** ton of money and not signed that waste of space Charles Woodson, and not resigned Aaron Kampman and forget about that washed up Al Harris!!! god TT sucks!.

I like the job Thompson is doing so far, but losing Javon Walker was probably his biggest mistake as Packer GM. I really don't think he predicted that Walker would require knee surgery in his second season as a Bronco. We don't even know what kind of surgery this is anyway.

I think someone said you were one to state the obvious. I'm shocked you think it was Ted's fault Javon left. Or that it was a mistake by Ted.
Javon lost the Packers. He's still my favorite WR, but he is very immature.

Okay, as long as this thread is still alive:

This comment of yours is sticking in my mind in a very bad way, zero. I don't remember anybody saying that I state the obvious, and I'd like to know why you think I do. Or maybe that's not what you really meant. I try to give my take on everthing, just like most other people here, rather than just stating the obvious.

That was taken the wrong way. Let me see if I can find the exact statement. It was meant as a compliment to you.

Edit,
I have many favorites because they bring something to the discussion based on the topic.

Player evaluation: Bruce, Pack

Common sense: Greg C

When I don't have much time: Trom- The one line king.

Management and Cap issues: Zero

History and Player info: Porky and Pack

To lighten up: The Chees

Broader Horizons: Raider and Vike

x's and o's: 93, Trom, Zero

Current events: The Top Hat

I shouldn't have started because I'm sure I overlooked some great posters.
I know this and that is I am going into this season with a much better perspective of all the different aspects of this team having gained a ton of insight from all you guys.

Members online

Latest posts