1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jason Worilds (OLB, Virginia Tech)

Discussion in '2010 Draft Archive' started by NYPacker, Mar 20, 2010.

1. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Hmmm.. I like what I see on film. Very under the radar player and I heard the Packers have been on his watch list at the VT pro day. His pass rush is phenomenal because he wins one on one battles with tackles easily. He is a bit slow in the run D BUT THAT'S OK since we already have a stout run d.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-63jx7QgZE8]YouTube - DE/OLB Jason Worilds Highlights/Lowlights 2009 Virginia Tech vs Nebraska/UT[/ame]
  2. packerfan191

packerfan191 Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am a huge Virginia Tech fan, and watched this guy play all year this past year. He is a really good player. If he is available the Packers should draft him.
  3. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +979 / 0 / -0
    What round is he projected?

This draft is loaded with talent in almost every round.

You can find elite guys up to the 3rd, and bargains like Schofield, because of injury, in the late rounds...
  4. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Projected 3-4th. Yup this draft has talent stacked in almost every round. Going to be difficult to trade down if some other teams realize this too.