Is this one of the weirdest/worst starting years for the Pack?

Reaction score
Houston Texans will be the measuring stick for our team to go up against.... They're looking great all around....
We take 'em to the limit or even beat 'em... That'll be a huge confidence boost heading into the second half of the season... (like our game vs falcons in 2010/or the giants against us in 2011) ... idk, Weird ole' season so far.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Heck the Texans nearly went to the title game last year with their third string QB!!! Pretty damn talented team.

Of course they are Houston so I never am shocked when they blow it or suffer major injuries to hold them back. In the past though the D was never there, now it is. Wade has been amazing for them. Schaub is showing he can take some punches so far this year (see Denver game when he lost part of his ear) and the offense is balanced.

People compare them to the 49ers a lot. But, Schaub>Smith.

They won't go 16-0 though and will have to lose eventually. I am already hearing slight 16-0 talk too which seems a bit too early but we know how that is. :)

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Something else to keep in mind.

We are supposedly leaving Pisces and entering the Age of Aquarius. For real.

So maybe funky things will happen and stuff everywhere. :p

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
How bout both wins being catupulted by rare and amazing successful FAKE PUNTS/KICKS?

I was listening to ESPN radion on XM and they said that the packers need to calm that fake out stuff down for a LONG while in order for it to work again. Teams will be planning for it and it WILL back fire in our faces if we keep that up. I have to agree on what they were saying. Can't let all the cats out of the bag early on in the season. Save some tricks for when the season gets tough(er).

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Something else to keep in mind.

We are supposedly leaving Pisces and entering the Age of Aquarius. For real.

So maybe funky things will happen and stuff everywhere. :p
Ya mean the 5th Dimension lied to us when they sang about it back in the 69?
(Actually, it's a good song.)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK I'm going to turn a corner and have some faith that the 2014 team will get better.
Just gotta be patient with them is all.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
No...they'll be fine (as they can be) because aside from the 2011 season, they historically start out ******... seems I've been saying that for decades now... I probably have...

I miss Jules too. She disappeared when the Colts started winning again ... and if she were here, I'd call her a bandwagon gymnast...and she'd tell me to get bent. :)

Members online

Latest posts