I won, but I need your help to also beat this Vikings Fan and it is free to help me!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
How embarrassing is it to know the team Brett plays for, couldnt get enough people to vote for a Viking fan?

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
From the article...
"Hi Lisa – I read that story now and just sent Monty a message to pull it. Yikes! I never actually spoke to him, just e-mail and I was jesting about the Rodgers jersey – and I think that is why he did not quote me on that. That would be insane and I would not be worthy if that was tried. I have three little girls and would never want to embarrass them or hurt Brett. I obviously am a Packers fan and I root for Rodgers, but I could not imagine offending Brett."

Ohh Brett, dont wanna hurt Brett, dont wanna offend Brett...LOL, whatever dude

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How embarrassing is it to know the team Brett plays for, couldnt get enough people to vote for a Viking fan?

Hahaha I love it I'm so happy he came back. Either way pretty cool though hopefully Wrangler keeps him on board for the commercial. Congrats John!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
From the article...
"Hi Lisa – I read that story now and just sent Monty a message to pull it. Yikes! I never actually spoke to him, just e-mail and I was jesting about the Rodgers jersey – and I think that is why he did not quote me on that. That would be insane and I would not be worthy if that was tried. I have three little girls and would never want to embarrass them or hurt Brett. I obviously am a Packers fan and I root for Rodgers, but I could not imagine offending Brett."

Ohh Brett, dont wanna hurt Brett, dont wanna offend Brett...LOL, whatever dude

\
im confused?

Who said that, did John met Brett? Whats going on

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, here's what happened. my Co-Blogger was helping the 4days4Favre guy, by posting a story on our website, with a link to his Wrangler story... I took a look and saw several Packer fans had also posted a story, and suggested that Packer Fans choose one of their own to support. John contacted me and I put a little write up with his link on our website too.

Then, some other Packers website posted a very derogatory story about the Favre Fan, name calling, etc. It was not good. The Vikes fan heard wind about.. and everyone went nuts. Lisa had posted accusing remarks to John L based on the other sites post, but when she found out he had nothing to do with it, she deleted her comments.. which is why the confusing comments. (The Favre fan, owns that Vikings motorcycle and gets to be on the sidelines at home games, he also met Favre when he and 3 other Favre fans rode that bike from MN to Hattiesburg to beg him to come back during the off season)

John L had nothing to do with what the other Packer fan site guy wrote and asked him to remove it...

Even so, the battle raged for a Vikings Fan vs Packers Fan showdown. And of course, in true Packer fan form, we won in the end... by a landslide.

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
John said the people at Wrangler have not decided on the future of the Wrangler commercial yet, there's speculation that they are waiting out the verdict of the sexting scandal...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
thats a kick in the ***

If they dont have a commercial, they still need to do something for him

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know, but he seems to be taking it in stride. His prize for 1st place was 8 pair of jeans, 6 shirts and two belts, or something like that... lol

Latest posts