how will you watch the game?

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good news for fans in Michigan's Upper Peninsula: With a little urging from our congressman, Bart Stupak, the NFL Network has relented and allowed WJMN Escanaba to broadcast tonight's game. I will watch it at home and record it on tape as usual.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Good news for fans in Michigan's Upper Peninsula: With a little urging from our congressman, Bart Stupak, the NFL Network has relented and allowed WJMN Escanaba to broadcast tonight's game. I will watch it at home and record it on tape as usual.

That is great. Now both TV's in the U. P. will be tuned into the game. :wink:

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:

Aw comonnow. There are 5 TVs in the UP. None of them get cable. The 2 you mentioned, 1 is black and white and the picture is all snowy. 1 is a flower box in the front yard and the last one is used to hold a buck's head in the basement. But hey, there are only 6 in all of MN so what's the big deal?

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
Greg C. said:

Aw comonnow. There are 5 TVs in the UP. None of them get cable. The 2 you mentioned, 1 is black and white and the picture is all snowy. 1 is a flower box in the front yard and the last one is used to hold a buck's head in the basement. But hey, there are only 6 in all of MN so what's the big deal?

Ok, I have to give one credit when it is due. That was a hilarious post.

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And all six of those TV's in MN are in the corrections center in ST.Paul along the Amtrak tracks. I know, because last summer we were on the Empire Builder and stopped for a long time right outside that place and some of the guys were watching the Morning Show on one of them.

It actually was quite humorous.....for us on the train. Probably not for the guys inside the joint.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And all six of those TV's in MN are in the corrections center in ST.Paul along the Amtrak tracks. I know, because last summer we were on the Empire Builder and stopped for a long time right outside that place and some of the guys were watching the Morning Show on one of them.

It actually was quite humorous.....for us on the train. Probably not for the guys inside the joint.

Ok Bob, don't ************ out to Missoula and take you up to Whitefish skiing at Big Mountain. :wink:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going to Majors Sports Cafe to watch the game. I reserved a room at Days Inn five blocks away. It is going to be an exciting evening of football.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On Danish TV... Although the hosts suck! Man I wish I lived in the states on Gameday!

You will just have to do what we do around here when we don't like the "talking heads" on TV. Turn the sound down and listen to the radio broadcast while we watch the game on TV. :D

Sangill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sangill said:
On Danish TV... Although the hosts suck! Man I wish I lived in the states on Gameday!

You will just have to do what we do around here when we don't like the "talking heads" on TV. Turn the sound down and listen to the radio broadcast while we watch the game on TV. :D

Meh, I actually like your guys... Well, most of them atleast. Atleast they talk about what's actually happening on the specific play - who just made a big play and such. The Danish ones often rant about unrelevant BS.

It's all about making it viewable for people who don't know the rules aswell as us "football veterans". The Danish NFL fanbase is like 50.000-100.000 people out of 5 million. The interest for it is growing rapidly and 1 mio. isn't unreachable as I see it. A lot of youngsters are taking the sport in. Seems like the NFL is doing something right of spreading the word about Football outside the borders.

Please excuse my rambling. No clue where THAT came from. :-?

What radio broadcast would that be? Wont there be delay and such?

On another note: myp2p.eu is awesome!.. though it might not be COMPLETELY legal. *cough*

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry Sangill I was being a smart @ss. I meant the Milwaukee radio station that broadcasts in southeastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois

flep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=2786&part=sports

Try this as well if it's not showing in your area. Hopefully there is a stream on media player so you don't need to download sopcast or tvants.

I'll be watching live at on Sky Sports satellite TV at 1AM in sunny Merseyside in the UK. Getting up at 00:50am after trying to sleep for a few hours.

Edit: (Sorry Tiger thought my link was different to yours!!!)

slowsinistermo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
I am not sure of this, but there may be some hope to see this game after all. Maybe you might want to check this out. I got this in an email from a relative.

http://www.nfl.com/live?icampaign=live0001

is that free?

and if not, I've heard a few people mention channelsurfing.com. But isnt that only for fox broadcasts?

No its not, I watched ATL-IND last week on NFLN

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts