1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

How many games will we win?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ameuret, Jun 13, 2005.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    GB is one of the youngest teams in the league, genius.
  2. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I've seen some of the quotes over on "Monsters of the Midway" - and it ain't nuthin'' to brag about, trust me....

I had high hopes, gents, on how well the Sherman-less Packers would do. Guess the youth of the Players "and" the Coaching won out --- we'll be lucky to make 7-9, when last week 8-8 might have been possible.

Been awhile since I stopped by -- but this thread brings back BIG memories....

My perspective is that Kurt Schottenheimer (Defensive Secondary) and probably Joe Philbin (Offensive Line Coach) should be fired. Although Packer Report gives Philbin a free pass in the latest Mag. I tend to disagree totally about Jason Spitz - I think he's a total fraud and both Tauscher and Clifton have had their fill of covering for him on either side. In fact, I would go so far as to say Tauscher is out because of Spitz. But, I wasn't there, so I can't really say.

FINALLY - and more to the point --- I would ask this so-called Bear fan about one Rex GROSSman ... and just how is it that he can prove that Chicago can beat a Texas team with a Wisconsin born & bred boy at QB, in the upcoming Playoffs....????

I used to hail from Burlington, WI - Hometown of one Tony Romo. Both my daughters graduated from that local High School. I think that now that the other Teams were shown the true path by Denny Green (AZ) - the Bears have to realize they are doomed, totally - they are cursed to forever live in 1985, with Singletary on Defense and you-know-who at QB..... The Bears are like the NY Jets - only one ride in the BIG Dance and nuthin' forever after.

Sux to be U, I guess....

Bears, in da SuperBowl .. in what Twilight Zone ....eh?
  3. PackerSacker54

PackerSacker54 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Keep dreaming. BTW, it must suck now to have to root for the Cowboys because your team stinks so bad. :rotflmao:
  4. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Must suck having to edit a one line post. :rotflmao:
    Sheesh what if you ever graduate to a paragraph?
  5. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Thanks, CDN, but I got this ......

NO true Packerfans, ... "ever" ...root for the Dallas Cowboys ....!

We leave that to you 1985-ers that jump on just about any Bandwagon, there is.....
  6. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,619 / 77 / -14
    Packer Fan Since:
    Glad to see ya again ib
  7. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    alright - where the heck is my post where i predicted a 5-11 season?!? i demand a recount - i'm all prepared to gloat here...shite!! ;)
  8. Blackjackking

Blackjackking Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    He said this year; I don't think the Packers can win 10 games this year. More like 5 at the most.
  9. PackerSacker54

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Says the pu$$y who was shoved into a garbage can by some female rival fans. :thumbsup: Don't get me started on your grammar. at least I can fix mine or reword it properly. :whippin:
  10. PackerSacker54

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Okay, whatever you say 1996er. :rotflmao:
  11. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Oh PS there's so much to work with here this should be moved to the smack section. First you change the story to actually make it sound enjoyable. I'd rather be handled by a female then be the PeckerSucker.
    Plus the fact that you do go back to edit a post cause of grammer makes me imagine you wearing your gym shorts around your ears. :rotflmao:
    Alright now we better move this to the smack section :chalflag:
  12. PackerSacker54

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    PeckerSucker? Me in gym shorts? Please don't imagine me in "that way" ever again.(insert vomiting smilie here)