How lively will this board be from now on?

OP
OP
J

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
from what I hear most teams have that heartbreaking defeat before winning it all! this was the defeat and from now on we shall be victorious

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be around. Can't leave a good site just because of this loss. So what! Just think of all the fans of the Falcons, Vikings, Lions, Raiders, and so on. Bet they wish they could be complaining about a Conference Championship loss.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheer up cheeseheads….I will be here to bless you with my presence, and to preach the true path….

For verily I say unto you, cast aside the demon cheese and seek true salvation.

Tarry no longer in the world of cheap beer, knockwurst, and polka dancing.

:rotflmao:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

Tarry no longer in the world of cheap beer, knockwurst, and polka dancing.

What there is another type of Beer.. Don't believe it... as far as Polka's... I will take them over Prince and the Purple Rain anytime. :razz:

Yeah... don't tell SIA that I picked on Prince.. he might not understand. :lol:

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember Ben Roethlisberger's rookie season? He came in and the Steelers were 1-0. They lost the game he finished after Maddox went out but then went on to a 15-1 record before losing to NE in the AFCC. The next season they came back and didn't have a record that good but still won the SB with a late-season charge very similar to the Giants.

Sooo - all is not lost heartbreaking though it may be.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
In general, this off-season should be interesting.

It's obvious the Packers have established a great core, with quality depth.

We don't need to draft 10+ guys a year, although that doesn't mean we won't (not meant in negative sense).

Perhaps the Packers will be more active in free agency, because they have proven themselves to be a team on the rise, with some great emerging players.

Basically it should be an off-season of questions as to TT's strategy now that this team is in need of only minor tweaking here and there.

This past offseason, I figured Ted would go after one or 2 f/a for offense sense it seemed the D was pretty well set..

Was wrong..Now I am thinking he wont try to add to the offense, unless its a o-l man, but will once again work on the defense

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be around. I don't know how much I can contribute though. My lack of knowledge of college players seriously hampers me from participating in draft discussions. Maybe I can hang out in the Atrium.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ya I am ready for the super bowl to be over with so we can get ready for the draft hype

I'm thinking we need 2 DBs at least, a G, a T (Cliffy's awesome, but getting older), and a TE.

What says you?

OP
OP
J

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say we need atleast one younger CB who can start if needed and a G, a young TE who is starter material. who knows though we might trade away a draft pick for a player or something. I wish we could land mcnabb and randy moss lol

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say we need atleast one younger CB who can start if needed and a G, a young TE who is starter material. who knows though we might trade away a draft pick for a player or something. I wish we could land mcnabb and randy moss lol

I'm thinking we need 2 DBs, because we need depth at Safety and our CBs are developing, but I'd like to see more competition. Plus, Harris isn't going to be around forever. We need to develop them now, because CBs don't develop right away.

Plus, top tier teams generally have 3 decent WRs and they all have to be covered.

Members online

Latest posts