He WANTS to come back!!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
So, it is safe to say this offseason was more of an improvement then last year, right?

We rid Sherman.
Sign Pickett.
Sign Marquandiouscliudicous or wtf ever his name is.
Sign Boreigther.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I bet TT buys his suits off the discount rack at the local thrift store in downtown Green Bay..

It would jive with how he shops for "players"....

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan said:
"Wahle, who turns 28 this month, signed a five-year deal worth up to $28 million that includes $11.5 million in bonus money split between this year and next. His cap figure for this year will be $2.7 million."

I was curious what it cost The Panthers last year so I googled Wahle, this from an article about the signing.

With the money we had, looks like we could have got a deal done with Wahle, if TT really wanted to, but it didn't happen.

This is a very curious fact...Could be if TT "wanted" to keep Wahle..he could have..and that could have made a big difference in some games last year...It certainly would have made a big difference THIS YEAR..especially in light of the FAVRE situation...

very curious indeed...

(Some posters here are asserting the erroneous assumption that TT didn't have ANY money last year to do ANYTHING...especially resign Wahle...)

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep Pack, we had the cash wrapped up in guys that did nothing for us.

Great point Buckeye. Wahle could have been resigned. He would have gave us more than all 5 of those guys combined

Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Buckeyepackfan said:
With the money we had, looks like we could have got a deal done with Wahle, if TT really wanted to, but it didn't happen.

This is a very curious fact...Could be if TT "wanted" to keep Wahle..he could have..

Well the thing is there were many reports that speculated at how Whale really didn't want to come back to GB, and perhaps had a problem with Sherman. If that was true, then it didn't matter if TT matched that contract or not, Whale was a goner.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he's done a good job this year, but last year was downright awful. How you sign 4 free agents and 3 guys give you ZERO games and 1 guy gives you only Four, I will never know.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
[quote="P@ck66":2qq6bvjj]
Buckeyepackfan said:

This is a very curious fact...Could be if TT "wanted" to keep Wahle..he could have..

Well the thing is there were many reports that speculated at how Whale really didn't want to come back to GB, and perhaps had a problem with Sherman. If that was true, then it didn't matter if TT matched that contract or not, Whale was a goner.[/quote:2qq6bvjj]

Wahle priced himself out of GB. We've looked at the numbers and I thought all came to that agreement. Perhaps they could have given him a crap first year with a huge second year to retain him? I'm not sure.

Wahle also said Brett was a huge deciding factor in his decision. He didn't know whether Brett was returning so when he so the $$$$$$$$ he bailed.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan said:
"Wahle, who turns 28 this month, signed a five-year deal worth up to $28 million that includes $11.5 million in bonus money split between this year and next. His cap figure for this year will be $2.7 million."

I was curious what it cost The Panthers last year so I googled Wahle, this from an article about the signing.

I agree if TT wanted he might have been able to keep Mike...But knowing they barely had $3 million at start of FA, $2.8 would have left them with almost nothing?

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not really..

Would have turned out better for the Pack seeing the situation that Pyldriver80 described above...

don't you think..?

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
I think TT's "cheapness" is showing through...

Just starting to show through ? lol 66 !!! TT will be forever known as "Tight *** Teddy"

After this is all over Scrooge will look like a big spender in comparison to TT !!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Not really..

Would have turned out better for the Pack seeing the situation that Pyldriver80 described above...

don't you think..?

Not really? So even though I have only a few thousand saved up I could buy a 150,000 Lamborghini right?

I like your math. Too bad numbers defeat you :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts