Grant Vs Starks

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I never said he couldn't improve on it, he is just bad at it now. I already stated in previous posts that his running is very good, and potential is "capable of being something" - starks already "is" in terms of running.
Yep, I never implied that you had a negative attitude about his blocking ability potential. I only suggested he could improve his pass blocking skills and agreed with you. As for his running you say he is "capable" and then he "is" in terms of running. Not starting a fight but just trying to understand, is he capable or already there?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a power combo and I like it.
Grant has better vision and instincts.
Starks is stronger, and he seems to always fall forward getting tackled.

I love them both.

Now Alex Green? Could he be our Sproles outta the backfield? We already have one like him in Cobb lining up wide. Can you imagine having to cover 2 electric guys like that?
PLUS Jennings, Finley, and Jordy? Defenses will faint having to worry about weapons all over like that.

CHARLESinCHARGE21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Starks- 4.75 yards per carry to Grant's 4.44, even tho very similar, Starks sure looks like a better runner
Starks looks like a better runner and a much hungrier runner than grant. i just don't see the same passion in him that he had in 07 when he was trying to make a name.

CHARLESinCHARGE21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am much more pro starks than grant. grant isnt as motivated as starks is you can tell by watching starks hit a hole as opposed to grant. also there is the obvious that grant will be 30 after this year and is going to need a new contract. Starks looks to be legit and from the limited tape on green he can develop. and we all know TT can find a developmental RB in the draft