Game Day Rituals

OP
OP
D

Dan115

2 green and 1 pink football/Packer helmet/swiss cheese/shape of Wisconsin silly band on right arm. 2 Yellow and 1 green football/Packer helmet/swiss cheese/shape of Wisconsin silly band on left arm. Hand selected green & yellow peanut M&M's to be eaten during team slump. It always generates a turn-around. Wear green shoes with yellow Packer laces (Packer G showing on right foot, "Packers" showing on left foot) that still have a bit of dried hallowed ground mud from 1996 Lambeau Field. Glad I'm not superstitious. :rolleyes:

I have some grass from Lambeau in my freezer.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
I just hope I dont jinx the team since this is the first game I will be going to this year. Also, why is this day going so slow theres only so much cleaning you can do around the house to make time go by. I have everything done and I still have 4 hours to wait before the tailgate gets kicked off.:eek:

OP
OP
D

Dan115

The last Monday night game I went to I arrived at 3 pm. Walked completely around Lambeau twice.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not feeling too hot, but I'll be watching my team from home with my Packers PJ pants on, DD jersey, I'll be covering myself with my Packers blanket and of course I'll have my cheesehat on.:tup:

Go Pack Go!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm not feeling too hot, but I'll be watching my team from home with my Packers PJ pants on, DD jersey, I'll be covering myself with my Packers blanket and of course I'll have my cheesehat on.:tup:

Go Pack Go!
awwww I feel your pain SDC... I was sick for like the month of Sept and then some ,on antibiotics...So I'll be thinking of you , and well wishes your way! :)

WhiteHouseOn3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay folks, I officially packed my lucky cheesehead for my flight tomorrow. I hope security doesn't steal it :mad: I want to wear my jersey so badly at the airport, but it has to wait until Thursday. Why are we so superstitious?

Hype

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ever since Dec 26, 2010... i have wore my Aaron Rodgers jersey on gameday...

i was having rservations bout wearing it today to the Pack vs Giants game....

but like Crash Davis once said " Don't F*^K wit a winning streak"

OP
OP
D

Dan115

ever since Dec 26, 2010... i have wore my Aaron Rodgers jersey on gameday...

i was having rservations bout wearing it today to the Pack vs Giants game....

but like Crash Davis once said " Don't F*^K wit a winning streak"

WOW don't stop now.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Packer flag goes outside few hours before game time..Doesnt matter night game or day game..Just a few hours before hand..

Wife wears a jersey and so do I

That is about it

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
ahhhhh I thought I posted something about gameday happenings!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever mentioned my lucky Packers ties. One was purchased prior to the 95 season - the year the Pack lost to the Cowbags in the NFC Championship game. I have worked two "rookie ties" into the lucky Packers tie mix... over the years... key is that one Packers tie must be worn on the business day prior to a game and the other on the day after the game. IF the Pack happen to be playing ON a business day (Monday or Thursday)...then, and only then is the Lucky Packer tie Emeritus pulled from its hallowed retirement position. THAT tie has little or no fabric left where the top of the knot is...that tie has nearly 20 years of taco stains and/or coffee drippings on it - NEVER EVER have a lucky Packers' tie cleaned...we are talking about cleaning the good Karma out of it. My boss has a problem with my wearing that tie to the bank ... and I thought he was going to ***** a screaming worm the entire week leading up to last year's Super Bowl.

I won't even touch on the lucky Packers socks. At one point during the first Vikings game, I felt as though I was pumping too much electrical energy into it by wearing those socks and elected to remove them at halftime...sure enough...the Pack stopped pressing and the level of play skyrocketed. I'm expecting Christmas cards from all of you for recognizing that I was causing the football gods to go all ker-flitz ... the key is that I made the appropriate halftime adjustments.

You're welcome.

OP
OP
D

Dan115

I don't think I've ever mentioned my lucky Packers ties. One was purchased prior to the 95 season - the year the Pack lost to the Cowbags in the NFC Championship game. I have worked two "rookie ties" into the lucky Packers tie mix... over the years... key is that one Packers tie must be worn on the business day prior to a game and the other on the day after the game. IF the Pack happen to be playing ON a business day (Monday or Thursday)...then, and only then is the Lucky Packer tie Emeritus pulled from its hallowed retirement position. THAT tie has little or no fabric left where the top of the knot is...that tie has nearly 20 years of taco stains and/or coffee drippings on it - NEVER EVER have a lucky Packers' tie cleaned...we are talking about cleaning the good Karma out of it. My boss has a problem with my wearing that tie to the bank ... and I thought he was going to ***** a screaming worm the entire week leading up to last year's Super Bowl.

I won't even touch on the lucky Packers socks. At one point during the first Vikings game, I felt as though I was pumping too much electrical energy into it by wearing those socks and elected to remove them at halftime...sure enough...the Pack stopped pressing and the level of play skyrocketed. I'm expecting Christmas cards from all of you for recognizing that I was causing the football gods to go all ker-flitz ... the key is that I made the appropriate halftime adjustments.

You're welcome.

Thank you. And all along I thought it was Rodgers.

LApackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my hawk jersey is undefeated since last year so that's what i wear. last sunday i forgot to put it on was too busy grillin brats, drinking, and being nervous then my girl reminds me in the 4th qtr. that i need my hawk jersey! then bamm we get the W. :D

Members online

Latest posts