Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So..............

After ONE game Capers is an idiot?

What is he now
TT should extend his contract before some other team hires him as a head coach.

Course, if the Seahawks score more than 10 pts, he should be fired next Tuesday.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all, I've never been in favor of Capers getting fired but I have felt he shouldn't in any way be above being considered for it.

As far as when people say "oh he's a good coach your overreacting to one game" no. He's had one good year and 2 below average since he arrived. That's a fact.

Really the only complaint I have for him though is he's got to get the players on the same page as him with their assignments. When that happens, and the players tackle this defense is a top 5 defense. Its just they both haven't happened consistently since he's arrived.

OP
OP
A

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Such a lier! The forum shows when the last time you were on the page, and what forum you are reading. I saw you on the forum after the game was over.
Ha. Glad you have fun stalking me. Too bad I leave my computer on some times. But hey whatever makes you happy

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cant find Eli's post season stats. But I'm pretty sure when it matters in the playoffs those stats are better off. But if it makes you feel better, I will just say the top 5 QBs in the nfl will pick apart this defense

Top 5 QBs should play like top 5 QBs against most defenses

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Such a lier! The forum shows when the last time you were on the page, and what forum you are reading. I saw you on the forum after the game was over.
BUSTED!!!
Ha. Glad you have fun stalking me. Too bad I leave my computer on some times. But hey whatever makes you happy
TOMIK all over. Nice try, but when it says "last seen viewing __ at __" it shows the time you opened the thread. You're REALLY bad at this. This forum seems to be a bit out of your league, try trolling somewhere else for a while. At least til you actually know what you're talking about and we can give you the benefit of the doubt.
Top 5 QBs should play like top 5 QBs against most defenses
How did I miss that? Make that narrowed down to 3 :D

OP
OP
A

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BUSTED!!!

TOMIK all over. Nice try, but when it says "last seen viewing __ at __" it shows the time you opened the thread. You're REALLY bad at this. This forum seems to be a bit out of your league, try trolling somewhere else for a while. At least til you actually know what you're talking about and we can give you the benefit of the doubt.

BUSTED!!!

Ha. Makes me laugh how you guys even have time stalking ppl. Wow, you are so awesome. I hope one day I'm famous on an online forum just like you. Get over yourself. And get back on the topic. This wasn't about how you love stalking ppl online. It was about getting Capers out oh GB. and even with last weeks performance I want him gone. Because it was really not much about the scheme. But more about the players doing a good job and the Bears sucking. As far as the top 5 QBs. What I mean by that is we will have to go through those QBs in the playoffs and it's scary that those guys can pick up the defense. If they do. We will be one and out again.

Reaction score
Stalking? Its 1 click to see what people are viewing and the people who are online are on the main page... and I didn't know your computer could click to view different threads after you left.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Ha. Makes me laugh how you guys even have time stalking ppl. Wow, you are so awesome. I hope one day I'm famous on an online forum just like you. Get over yourself. And get back on the topic. This wasn't about how you love stalking ppl online. It was about getting Capers out oh GB. and even with last weeks performance I want him gone. Because it was really not much about the scheme. But more about the players doing a good job and the Bears sucking. As far as the top 5 QBs. What I mean by that is we will have to go through those QBs in the playoffs and it's scary that those guys can pick up the defense. If they do. We will be one and out again.
Stop pouting and just admit you're a troll, and not a very good one. We aren't "stalking" you, were investigating, you can't get someone kicked off a forum without evidence. We review posting history before we report you to be banned, it just happens that when we go to your page to do that, it also shows us that you're a coward. As for back on topic, that's what people who have lost their credibility say in order to take the heat and attention away from themself. I'm willing to bet that Capers could shut out every other opponent this year, and win the superbowl, and you'd still be lobbying for his firing saying it was all just the players. Do you include Rodgers in that top 5? Because he's one QB we won't have to play against. TOMIK is that you? I notice you didn't give any rebuttal to that, and it almost seems like you confirmed it to me. If it is, just let us know and we'll get on with reporting you to be banned again so you can move on with your supposed "life" and leave this forum once and for all. Granted, if it was really TOMIK you would be screaming that we're all sheep and threatening to sue us for online stalking, again. If we're really sheep doesn't it make sense that we would follow you? LOL We like to check to see if you're really the shepherd you claim to be or just another wolf in sheep's clothing trying to fleece us.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha. Makes me laugh how you guys even have time stalking ppl. Wow, you are so awesome. I hope one day I'm famous on an online forum just like you. Get over yourself. And get back on the topic.

It amazes me someone has the time to come on a forum to post and discuss and doesn't think that his character doesn't play a role in how he is perceived.

When you make false statements and then lie about them. Then when its painfully obvious you were caught in the lie you start ridiculing people - your prestige is somewhere around zilch and nil. Why should you care? Why bother posting any opinions if people don't care what you have to say because your credibility is a joke? Sounds like a large waste of your time.

Try this: "Yes, you got me. I did log in to see how bad my OP was being abused after the Packers had a great defensive outing. However, I am still not convinced . . ."

That would actually lead to discussion and some respect.

OP
OP
A

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha. Man. Threatening to ban me from the forum. Wow. No wonder the guy before who posted about leaving this forum. This forum is a joke. Too bad it has to be a Packers forum. Worst forum I've been on. Don't worry about banning me. I'll get out of this joke of a forum. And I'll be laughing when someone else starts this thread again when Capers shows how bad he really is.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Well, For those of us left on this thread, I'll re-pose what I believe is a very valid question that I never got answered: If Capers did leave, be it retirement etc., who would the Packers (read: you) replace him with?

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doesn't GB have anyone from upstairs who advises McCarthy on what to challenge? Sometimes, I think he just goes by the reaction of the crowd.

Marem19

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doesn't GB have anyone from upstairs who advises McCarthy on what to challenge? Sometimes, I think he just goes by the reaction of the crowd.
Usually he does a good job with challenges although the first one I think he may have gotten goated into it. The second one was a good challenge and it should have been over turned.

I don't think our D effort is all on Dom we forget that the saints are a damn good offense. I and we can't just blitz Brees cause that usually ends bad

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yes someone upstairs does. I'm just not clear on if he doesn't listen or that guy is an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts