Ex-Viking Fan

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So your saying Brett would have been a HOF q/b if he wasnt traded to GB?

You are aware he was 3rd string in Atlanta, would miss team photos and party all night long?
Came up and took magics Job didn't he? 2 years ago you worshipped the jock strap he wore but now he would be selling hot dogs if it wasn't for Wolf and holmgren? gotcha:happy0005:That is why he has a qb rateing of 110, throwing at 75% for the year and has 12 td's 2 int's at the age of 40. You are right he was never any good!

OP
OP
J

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought the Vikings wouldn't make the playoffs this year from an earlier post? you sure are wishy-washy in your predictions

No harm in hoping. Realistically, starting out 6/0 they should, but IMO they still go down in first round. Usually get taken down by the Giants or Philly. New Orleans is scary this year but they should get the first weekend off as Division champs.

OP
OP
J

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Came up and took magics Job didn't he? 2 years ago you worshipped the jock strap he wore but now he would be selling hot dogs if it wasn't for Wolf and holmgren? gotcha:happy0005:That is why he has a qb rateing of 110, throwing at 75% for the year and has 12 td's 2 int's at the age of 40. You are right he was never any good!

He wouldn't be around to have that 110 rating at the age of 40 if GB had not gotten him out of Atlanta, sobered him up, and taught him how to follow directions.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He wouldn't be around to have that 110 rating at the age of 40 if GB had not gotten him out of Atlanta, sobered him up, and taught him how to follow directions.
Were you even born when he was in Atlanta?LOL

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's right. Kind of. It's not that Holmgren or Wolf made him, but chances are he wouldn't be a football player had Wolf not traded for him, and had not Holmgren coached him up. He wasn't being utilized in Atlanta, and was bound to be a backup.

Now, things aren't just black on white, that's why I said CHANCES ARE. He could've still learned the game by himself, he surely had the talent. But he didn't have the attitude.
yeah that no talent lucky guy, how dare him comeback and beat the snot-**** out the team that molded him.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
yeah that no talent lucky guy, how dare him comeback and beat the snot-**** out the team that molded him.

No one is saying he had no talent.....

Tell us how was he going to break the starting line up in Atlanta when Jerry Glanville was mock him and say there was no way he would ever play in a game?

that is our point..If Wolf wouldn't have traded for him, chances are that he would have never done anything

Seriously...

Your just a Brett fan never were a Viking fan

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow luv you longtimeguy, mix it up with your reteric, I already told you you figured me out. living in the closet secretly cheering for my team growing up in Minnesota. We won the division w/out Favre and we don't need him this year but since he is here not much i can do about but go to bat for him. SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow luv you longtimeguy, mix it up with your reteric, I already told you you figured me out. living in the closet secretly cheering for my team growing up in Minnesota. We won the division w/out Favre and we don't need him this year but since he is here not much i can do about but go to bat for him. SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean?

Your the one claiming Brett would still be a HOF, even if Wolf didn't trade for him..

So I am asking how would he have? What way would it come true?

But of course, you just spew nonsense all the time, never like to bring intelligent discussions, just want to

troll troll troll your words gently down the web

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
troll, troll, troll oh you are so witty! That rymes with row,row , row your boat incase you want to put that to music. I think you have a hard-on for me or something. I am not a packer fan so I don't do your kind of packing. Maybe that X-viking fan guy as he seems lonely and looking for a friend. So good luck to the two of you and happy packing!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
troll, troll, troll oh you are so witty! That rymes with row,row , row your boat incase you want to put that to music. I think you have a hard-on for me or something. I am not a packer fan so I don't do your kind of packing. Maybe that X-viking fan guy as he seems lonely and looking for a friend. So good luck to the two of you and happy packing!

See can't answer a question...Your the one with the issue in us saying he wouldnt be a HOF player..

So come to the table with some points on why you tihnk we are wrong.

Or maybe you are just here to troll

From the looks of it, I say just to troll

BTW why do you claim to live in Ontario on that Viking site? And your posts over there are excellent which you could post like that here

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
over 2 days ago you were disputing our claims he wouldnt be a HOF..

So lets have it your the one that has the only true answers according to you..So bring it or go to the corner!!

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well if Ron Wolf didn't bring him North you know with out a doubt what his future would of been? Really maybe a good team would of picked him up and he might have 5 superbowl rings instead of one. Did you ever think of that?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well if Ron Wolf didn't bring him North you know with out a doubt what his future would of been? Really maybe a good team would of picked him up and he might have 5 superbowl rings instead of one. Did you ever think of that?

Yup it could be..But that is a WHAT IF, which you disputed on another thread..so since your wont allow people to use WHAT IF scenarios, you can't either..

So now you should have to back up your smack with some hard facts..

Come on do some re-search and figure out who would have done it..It would be to hard to do..I will start you off..

A 3rd string q/b that was a drinker, didn't really care about practicing, or showing up for team pictures...However had a cannon for an arm, did show in college he had "IT" to bring teams to victory..At one point before his car crash he was a Heisman candidate, and was expected to be a 1st round pick..

I am sure lot of teams would have traded for him..

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love the intro, I cant blame you changing team
That is so sweet of you to say! It is getting awful mushy on here for a football forum. This clown switches teams with a blink of an eye and you praise him and if it was a packer fan switching teams you would be all over him for being a pretender. Here in God's country we don't want any ex packer fans on our bandwagon as that is like a haveing a traitor amongst us. So take one of our wishy washy fans of the past because he has shown he will trade sides in a blink of an eye. He lives in Vegas so i doubt his ties to the packers are as strong as he is posting. You guys do look sweet together though! Hugs and kisses from Viking Country

Members online

Latest posts