Enagbare injury update

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know that the draft is the hot topic, but did anyone else see this article that came out draft weekend?

It has LaFleur and Gutekunst giving updates on Kingsley Enagbare. While some of the coach/GM speak is favorable, when I read in between the lines it sounds like he got a partial tear and opted for rehab instead of surgery. More importantly, it sounds like they really have no clue if he'll be available for training camp or the start of the season. As the article notes, the fact that they didn't draft another edge rusher is probably an important sign but this is still concerning.

Personally I would always opt for rehab versus any type of surgery, but as a Packers fan I would wish for the player to get the knee surgically repaired and be on a relatively straight-forward return to full action. Of course it all depends on the grade of the initial tear.

Reaction score
Glad to hear it wasn’t as bad as anticipated though. He was just crafting his art. Hopefully he’ll be back sooner this way.

Reaction score
Wanted to mention also someone that slipped my mind. We still have Brenton Cox Jr.
The lack of draft capital spent likely includes him being a stop gap if needed.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just pray the no surgery route goes well...this has bit a pro a time or two in history.

Members online

No members online now.