Did anyone block either Williams all game?

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Colledge got embarrassed a number of times by Williams, it looked like man against boy.

Reaction score
Well Leber you can't blame any Packer for that, almost all his pressure was when we went empty backfield. The line struggles so much that I'm surprised the amount of times the Packers went empty backfield, however it was a risk that led to a win. I won't complain there.

Pat and Kevin Williams on the other hand were dominating all night long. In the defence of the guards, they are young and were playing way in over their heads tonight. The only thing I liked about the guards (well Colledge only) was on the INT return by Smoot for TD where Colledge was running as hard as he could until Smoot was at about the two yard line and Colledge was just reaching the 5 or 6 yard line. He gave it his all, and that is what you want to see from a rookie.

With Jags leaving though, this isn't the best thing to fill me with confidence that Colledge/Spitz will grow leaps and bounds this offseason... :-?

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was man against boy. Our offensive line is still offensive, but they're improving. We have to shore up that line in the offseason because we have to get more receivers out in passing routes.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It looks like no one has blocked them from the buffet table either. Thems is some big boys.