dear god please vote against Rodgers

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Sorry, but there is absolutely no correlation between a player being on the Madden cover and having a crappy year. Sometimes it happens, other times it doesn't. I seem to remember Drew Brees gracing the cover in 2010, and then making it through the whole season uninjured and leading the Saints to the playoffs. Larry Fitzgerald shared the cover with Troy Polamalu the year after and nothing happened to him, and Polamalu, for that matter, played in 14 out of 16 games.

This whole idea of a player being cursed because they're on the cover of Madden is a joke.
Go back and watch the tape and review the stats. All three of those players showed a significant drop in performance those years. Injury is not the only way the madden curse works. Big Daddy Madden WILL stiff you, one way or another. Its worse than the superbowl hometown curse

L

Lunchboxer

The Curse is real People.

Dont vote for Rodgers period. If you do your a traitor to this fine establishment.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm not about to tempt the Madden gods and bring the wrath of "the thing" down on our All-Everything QB.... not for a minute...you think I'm nutz or what??

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Last year's Madden Curse on Peyton Hillis was so strong it might have even affected Peyton Manning and Sean Payton. Bad year to be Peyton."
-@AdamSchefter

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I am also getting concerned. It's time to spread the word on this.

Voted....against Rodgers of course.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
"Last year's Madden Curse on Peyton Hillis was so strong it might have even affected Peyton Manning and Sean Payton. Bad year to be Peyton."
-@AdamSchefter

Scary stuff. I thought of this last season at times.:eek:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Voted for Johnson and Newton and will repeat this at least 5 times every day, I promise...
Both "deserve" the Cover more than A-Rod :p ;)

L

Lunchboxer

Nobody better be voting for Rodgers.

This is a fine establishment. I hate to him get hurt.

If I catch someone voting for Rodgers Ill Smack you with my Lunchbox.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Damnit people. How did he even make it this far to begin with? What the hell kind of fans are we all?

At the very least if he wins this round (knocks on wood all over house) Cam Newton can win this whole thing. Cam has been tearing it up I think in every round.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Do not forget to do your daily voting AGAINST Aaron Rodgers. It should be as automatic as brushing your teeth.

And vote for Cam. He can beat Rodgers in a head to head finale if worst comes to worst.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Damnit people. How did he even make it this far to begin with? What the hell kind of fans are we all?

At the very least if he wins this round (knocks on wood all over house) Cam Newton can win this whole thing. Cam has been tearing it up I think in every round.
I've been voting since day one! I'm part of the reason Megatron got this far. I knew jack wagon fans who disregard the curse would vote Aaron for no other fame luck reason than that he was MFVP

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I have no fear, Packer Nation will not allow this to pass. Sorry Arod, You will never be on the Madden cover as long as we have something to say about it.
When all of the other teams in the NFCN hate us at least 10x more than they hate each other? Lions and Vikings fans are DIEHARD (they kinda have to be, otherwise they wouldn't be fans of those teams) and da Bears are almost as wide spread as we are. PLUS JACKWAGONS WHO VOTE AROD BECAUSE HE IS LITERALLY THE BEST. Packernation better get its rear in gear and VOTE.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
When all of the other teams in the NFCN hate us at least 10x more than they hate each other? Lions and Vikings fans are DIEHARD (they kinda have to be, otherwise they wouldn't be fans of those teams) and da Bears are almost as wide spread as we are. PLUS JACKWAGONS WHO VOTE AROD BECAUSE HE IS LITERALLY THE BEST. Packernation better get its rear in gear and VOTE.
Didn't work last year. keep on voting.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts