Dantes 2022 Draft Thread

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Some thoughts on positions and what the Packers might be looking for and where they might be looking for it. Offensive first, defense later:

Quarterback:

-What they have:
An MVP who is basically contractually immovable through 2024 and a highly drafted backup.

-What they need: Nothing but camp arms; subject to change in the case of trading Love.

-Where they might look: This would currently be nothing more than a 7th round/UDFA position; if Love is traded, then I would say as early as round 3.

-Example: If Love is on the roster, someone like E.J. Perry from Brown would make sense; if not, than a guy like Sam Howell (UNC) or Jack Coan (ND) in the middle rounds could be targets.

Running Back:

-What they have:
An excellent lead back that they're tied to through 2024, two more years of a quality "1b" runner, and two competitors for a roster spot in Kylin Hill and Patrick Taylor.

-What they need: Nothing but additional competition and camp bodies.

-Where they might look: Undrafted free agency unless a late rounder really appeals to them for some other reason (e.g. special teams).

-Example: One idea would be D'Vonte Price of FIU, an athletic back who has ST coverage work in his background.

Tight End:

-What they have:
An "F" coming off an ACL tear, a quality blocking "Y" nearing retirement, and an "H" with competition (Deguara and Dafney).

-What they need: If they are willing to carry 4 tight ends, an heir apparent to Tonyan or Lewis would make sense, as well as someone who could contribute early while Tonyan is still recovering.

-Where they might look: From day 2 on, I wouldn't rule our TE; it's not a critical need, but if the right guy is there, I won't be shocked.

-Example: A guy who could help early and for the future would be Trey McBride of CSU; at "Y" Jelani Woods (UVA) is highly intriguing; a later target I like is Daniel Bellinger of SDSU.

Wide Receiver:

-What they have:
Players for the slot: Lazard is a power slot, while Cobb and Rodgers are more traditional slot receiver options.

-What they need: A true X who can defeat press, a vertical threat who can stretch defenses, a YAC weapon, and a Z who can align outside. These would not all need to be different players, and I expect that this will be partially addressed before or during the draft with guys who are not rookies.

-Where they might look: Obviously as high as #22 or even a trade up, even if they acquire veteran help.

-Example: X Receivers: George Pickens (UGA), Alec Pierce (CIN), Christian Watson (NDSU) (all three vertical threats); YAC: Treylon Burks (ARK); Z Receivers: Skyy Moore (WMU), Jahan Dotson (PSU), Jalen Tolbert (SAU); Pure vertical: Tyquan Thornton (BAY).

Offensive Line:

-What they have:
A locked up high end left tackle, a highly drafted center of the future, two young guards in development, a promising swing tackle, and an all-pro caliber OL whose positional future is uncertain (Jenkins).

-What they need: I have the worst grip on OL of any position group on the roster. Left tackle is set and so is center (including, I believe, the backup role). I believe that Runyan is going to be a fixture at a guard spot for a while. Now the questions start: do they like Newman moving forward, or would they prefer him to be a backup? Do they plan to bring Jenkins back at LG or RT? Do they like Nijman as a future starting tackle or is he just playing out the string as a backup?

Here's my best guess, and a guess is all it is. Because Jenkins has looked so good at tackle, he will want to be paid like one. If you pay him like a tackle, you better play him like a tackle-- here's your future right tackle when healthy. In that case, what they would need would be interior depth and/or competition at RG. But if the plan involves Jenkins at LG, then you need a tackle for sure-- either depth if you have long terms plans for Nijman, or a new starter.

-Where they might look: Depending on all the caveats above, this could be a round one consideration (new RT or RG) or just a middle round issue where you're looking for depth/competition.

-Example: If they need a tackle of the future: Trevor Penning, NIU; If they need a guard for the immediate future: Zion Johnson, BC; If they just want depth and competition: Logan Bruss (WISC), Zach Tom (WF), Thalyer Munford (OSU).

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
And defense...

Defensive Line:

-What they have:
A strong starter in Clark, two quality rotational pieces in Lowry and Reed, a developmental backup in Slaton, and potentially some depth in Heflin.

-What they need: The first thing that jumps out to me when I look at this position group is a lack of length. Someone in the mold of Michael Brockers (6'5" 35" arms), who they were reportedly interested in, would seem to complement what's already there.

-Where they might look: I wouldn't rule iDL out in any round of the draft because of the value and rotational nature of the position, but this class is pretty bad so the bigger question is whether or not there will be an option.

-Example: If they wanted a guy early, I like Travis Jones out of UConn and that's about it. Later on, Perrion Winfrey (OK) has a lot of length. The later target I'm most interested in is Eyioma Uwzurike of Iowa State-- 6'6" 316, 35+" arms, 20 TFL and 12 sacks over the last two seasons.

Edge:

-What they have:
Excellent starting duo in Preston Smith and Rashan Gary but minimal rotational depth behind them.

-What they need: A player or two who can give them quality snaps in rotation, spelling the starters. Ideally, someone with a skill set that is more diverse, given that Smith and Gary do very similar things. So that could either be more of a true stand-up rush linebacker who can drop or a guy like Za'Darius who can reduce inside.

-Where they might look: This is another position where they could go as high as pick #22 if the right guy dropped, but they certainly don't have to. It's an excellent/deep class and there will be options later.

-Example: 1st Round Options: George Karlaftis, PUR (down end who can reduce); Arnold Ebiketie, PSU (stand-up rusher who can drop). Day 2 Options: Josh Paschal, UK (down end who can reduce); Drake Jackson (stand-up rusher who can drop). Day 3 Options: Zach Carter, FLA (down end who can reduce); Christopher Allen, UA (stand-up rusher who can drop)

Linebacker:

-What they have:
A locked-up, bonafide every down linebacker, a young complementary player, and ST guys.

-What they need: Depending on how they feel about Barnes, they could look to replace him as that ~50% snap guy; more ST help is obviously always welcome.

-Where they might look: Later day 2 is the earliest I would look to add, and that's only if they want to replace Barnes; otherwise, this is a day 3 need.

-Example: This LB class is quietly good with excellent athletes. As an MSU fan, Troy Andersen would be a dream pick for me. On day three, I am interesting in Malcom Rodriguez of Oklahoma State.

Cornerback:

-What they have:
One of the league's elite players at the position, a promising 2nd year player, and an emergent find as a nickel. The depth behind the top three is pretty scanty.

-What they need: Depth is the name of the game here-- unless they somehow plan on losing Alexander, the top 3 will be here together through at least 2024.

-Where they might look: Given that this player is almost certainly relegated to a role of 25% of snaps or less, I think this is a day 3 concern, with ST being a big consideration.

-Example: A day 3 target I like is Alontae Taylor (Tenn); he possessed good size and athleticism, scheme versatility, and some even think he would convert well to safety if needed. Most importantly, he's a talented ST gunner.

Safety:

-What they have:
Two entrenched starters in contract years with very little depth behind them.

-What they need: This is quietly one of the biggest needs on the roster; a quality 3rd safety could have a role right away, and they could theoretically be replacing one or both starters in a year's time.

-Where they might look: I would consider safety a "fall back" option in the 1st round (if the board is cleaned out elsewhere), and it is absolutely in play from day 2 on.

-Example: Some names that might get looks in round 1 include Dax Hill (UM), Lewis Cine (UGA), and Jaquan Brisker (PSU). On day two, they may consider Bryan Cook (CIN) or Nick Cross (MAR).

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
So let's assume that they see Jenkins at tackle-- where does that leave the Packers?

Day 1 Target Positions:

-Wide Receiver

Day 1 Fallback Positions:

-Offensive Line
-Edge
-Defensive Line
-Safety

Day 2 and On:

-Tight End
-Linebacker

Day 3 Only:

-Quarterback
-Running Back
-Cornerback

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@Dantés research Thomas Booker DL out of Stanford. I really think you'll like what you see for a Day 3 prospect out of him.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
The more I get into this receiver class, the less impressed I am with it (with the class in general actually) and the more honed in I feel on the guy I want for the Packers.

George Pickens

Pickens is checking all the boxes for me and I think the only reason he’s in the late 1st, early 2nd conversation is because of the missed time.

He’s got the size— 6’3” 200.

He’s got the athleticism— 9.33 RAS.

He has the speed (4.47) and it’s explosive speed (1.50 split).

If you watch him, you will notice some things:

-He knows how to use his speed; he stacks DB’s.

-He’s physical, both at the catch point and in the running game.

-He’s strong against press— good releases and too strong to be easily rerouted.

-He’s a dangerous redzone threat.

Additionally, in a class full of really old players, he just turned 21. And he broke out in the SEC at 18.

He’s the guy I want for Green Bay. Draft George.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The more I get into this receiver class, the less impressed I am with it (with the class in general actually) and the more honed in I feel on the guy I want for the Packers.

George Pickens

Pickens is checking all the boxes for me and I think the only reason he’s in the late 1st, early 2nd conversation is because of the missed time.

He’s got the size— 6’3” 200.

He’s got the athleticism— 9.33 RAS.

He has the speed (4.47) and it’s explosive speed (1.50 split).

If you watch him, you will notice some things:

-He knows how to use his speed; he stacks DB’s.

-He’s physical, both at the catch point and in the running game.

-He’s strong against press— good releases and too strong to be easily rerouted.

-He’s a dangerous redzone threat.

Additionally, in a class full of really old players, he just turned 21. And he broke out in the SEC at 18.

He’s the guy I want for Green Bay. Draft George.

I'm slowly growing towards this as well, however I am still very much comfortable and would be excited to see Burks or Olave in uniform. Pickens literally has a checked box by everything except hand size (TINY) and an "assumed check" in healthy.

Alec Pierce is a guy early on I didn't see more than a 4th round grade on, but is growing on me while Pickens is a candidate to be a WR1 someday, Pierce I see very much as a SOLID WR2 if he refines some areas of his game.

The age thing is one reason why I don't think folks should sleep on if we double dip WRs before end of Day 2 I like Metchie as that second guy...yes injured but is clearly incredibly gifted, a young declaration as well and productive on the highest level. Solid route runner and the only "glaring issue" I have with him marked is body catches at times...curious what you think of Metchie, bottom of 2nd is about where I think we'd have to take him if we do.

Kevin Austin and Kyle Phillips (more slot guy) are two others that keep pushing up as I study them all more and question more and more my initial thoughts and rankings....the separation I used to say guys like Olave and others had over some these others isn't as strong as it perhaps once was.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh crap I know what I was going to say, Pickens is that guy the more you watch the more you see that expected floor being very high....contrast that to a guy like Watson, insanely good measurables, hasn't failed at the level he faced, did well at limited time against higher comp at Senior Bowl...but still you see his ceiling not necessarily that high floor.

Pickens to me may be the safest bet WR....I'd put Olave second....with Burks my third for safest. Safest doesn't mean the highest projection or chance of being a STUD though.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry not to spew all over your thread, your posts always prompt the most thoughts I just don't post usually. Imagine a draft where we pick Pickens say at 28 or even in a very early 2nd round trade back, people would lose their mind...but what if we didn't pick another till the 4th round and add Kevin Austin and Tyquan Thornton...talk about a trio of very different but very much Packer type WRs.

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm really quite high on Pickens too. I've seen a lot of people suggesting perhaps trading out of that 28th pick and being able to grab him sometime in the 2nd round and I think that'd be pretty killer.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I'm really quite high on Pickens too. I've seen a lot of people suggesting perhaps trading out of that 28th pick and being able to grab him sometime in the 2nd round and I think that'd be pretty killer.

I would just take him at #22. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a "late riser" which is just code for a prospect that the league likes a lot more than the media, and the media find out later in the process.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Another guy I really am intrigued by is Nick Cross, safety out of Maryland.

He's 6'0" 212# and he's a 9.87 RAS athlete.

He ran a 4.34 forty with a 1.51 ten yard split, jumped 37" and 130" respectively, and crushed the agilities at his pro day.

I believe he's a true junior, so he may just be 20 years old.

Zierlein ranked him as safety #5, as does PFF.

One thing I really want to see in DB prospects is ball production. That tends to translate well to the next level. With 12 PBU and 6 INT in 29 games, his rate of ball production (.62/game) is second among the top safeties only to Daxton Hill.

So you put all that together-- uber athlete, really young, great size, very productive, has range, is physical-- I think that's a winner.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I've fully accepted I'm in the camp of a dream draft meaning Pickens and Burks are coming to GB...I got some new photo software and messed around in need of layering LOL So like a teenager produced a few graphics:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So let's assume that they see Jenkins at tackle-- where does that leave the Packers?

Day 1 Target Positions:

-Wide Receiver

Day 1 Fallback Positions:

-Offensive Line
-Edge
-Defensive Line
-Safety

Day 2 and On:

-Tight End
-Linebacker

Day 3 Only:

-Quarterback
-Running Back
-Cornerback
I'm starting to wonder if trading down with the two firsts might not be a bad idea. Maybe to a bad team with part of it being next year's first. I don't know if other teams have that draft capital though. Would not want to leave the 2nd round. But it sure looks like there will still be some good receivers up high in the 2nd. Or at least lower in the first. And those top 4 receivers will be gone. I don't want to mess with extra 4ths 5ths and 6ths though. Not worth it imho

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly the chiefs wanting our 22 is a real possibility, could stay in first and add a third highest or maybe a fourth
I'm starting to wonder if trading down with the two firsts might not be a bad idea. Maybe to a bad team with part of it being next year's first. I don't know if other teams have that draft capital though. Would not want to leave the 2nd round. But it sure looks like there will still be some good receivers up high in the 2nd. Or at least lower in the first. And those top 4 receivers will be gone. I don't want to mess with extra 4ths 5ths and 6ths though. Not worth it imho

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
And defense...

Defensive Line:

-What they have:
A strong starter in Clark, two quality rotational pieces in Lowry and Reed, a developmental backup in Slaton, and potentially some depth in Heflin.

-What they need: The first thing that jumps out to me when I look at this position group is a lack of length. Someone in the mold of Michael Brockers (6'5" 35" arms), who they were reportedly interested in, would seem to complement what's already there.

-Where they might look: I wouldn't rule iDL out in any round of the draft because of the value and rotational nature of the position, but this class is pretty bad so the bigger question is whether or not there will be an option.

-Example: If they wanted a guy early, I like Travis Jones out of UConn and that's about it. Later on, Perrion Winfrey (OK) has a lot of length. The later target I'm most interested in is Eyioma Uwzurike of Iowa State-- 6'6" 316, 35+" arms, 20 TFL and 12 sacks over the last two seasons.

Edge:

-What they have:
Excellent starting duo in Preston Smith and Rashan Gary but minimal rotational depth behind them.

-What they need: A player or two who can give them quality snaps in rotation, spelling the starters. Ideally, someone with a skill set that is more diverse, given that Smith and Gary do very similar things. So that could either be more of a true stand-up rush linebacker who can drop or a guy like Za'Darius who can reduce inside.

-Where they might look: This is another position where they could go as high as pick #22 if the right guy dropped, but they certainly don't have to. It's an excellent/deep class and there will be options later.

-Example: 1st Round Options: George Karlaftis, PUR (down end who can reduce); Arnold Ebiketie, PSU (stand-up rusher who can drop). Day 2 Options: Josh Paschal, UK (down end who can reduce); Drake Jackson (stand-up rusher who can drop). Day 3 Options: Zach Carter, FLA (down end who can reduce); Christopher Allen, UA (stand-up rusher who can drop)

Linebacker:

-What they have:
A locked-up, bonafide every down linebacker, a young complementary player, and ST guys.

-What they need: Depending on how they feel about Barnes, they could look to replace him as that ~50% snap guy; more ST help is obviously always welcome.

-Where they might look: Later day 2 is the earliest I would look to add, and that's only if they want to replace Barnes; otherwise, this is a day 3 need.

-Example: This LB class is quietly good with excellent athletes. As an MSU fan, Troy Andersen would be a dream pick for me. On day three, I am interesting in Malcom Rodriguez of Oklahoma State.

Cornerback:

-What they have:
One of the league's elite players at the position, a promising 2nd year player, and an emergent find as a nickel. The depth behind the top three is pretty scanty.

-What they need: Depth is the name of the game here-- unless they somehow plan on losing Alexander, the top 3 will be here together through at least 2024.

-Where they might look: Given that this player is almost certainly relegated to a role of 25% of snaps or less, I think this is a day 3 concern, with ST being a big consideration.

-Example: A day 3 target I like is Alontae Taylor (Tenn); he possessed good size and athleticism, scheme versatility, and some even think he would convert well to safety if needed. Most importantly, he's a talented ST gunner.

Safety:

-What they have:
Two entrenched starters in contract years with very little depth behind them.

-What they need: This is quietly one of the biggest needs on the roster; a quality 3rd safety could have a role right away, and they could theoretically be replacing one or both starters in a year's time.

-Where they might look: I would consider safety a "fall back" option in the 1st round (if the board is cleaned out elsewhere), and it is absolutely in play from day 2 on.

-Example: Some names that might get looks in round 1 include Dax Hill (UM), Lewis Cine (UGA), and Jaquan Brisker (PSU). On day two, they may consider Bryan Cook (CIN) or Nick Cross (MAR).
Impressive analysis Dantes. Very good reading. I learned a lot.

You didn't mention either Ty Davis or Isaiah McDuffie both of whom I suspect will have more significant roles this season.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score

You didn't mention either Ty Davis or Isaiah McDuffie both of whom I suspect will have more significant roles this season.

Thanks! I like getting it out in type, so it was a fun exercise.

I would expect that McDuffie and Davis are both fringe roster guys who would need to show big steps forward to carve out roles.

Not impossible! But I do believe the Packers should try to draft upgrades and let them rise to the occasion if they have it in them.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks! I like getting it out in type, so it was a fun exercise.

I would expect that McDuffie and Davis are both fringe roster guys who would need to show big steps forward to carve out roles.

Not impossible! But I do believe the Packers should try to draft upgrades and let them rise to the occasion if they have it in them.

Davis? Are we talking about Ty Summers?

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another guy I really am intrigued by is Nick Cross, safety out of Maryland.

He's 6'0" 212# and he's a 9.87 RAS athlete.

He ran a 4.34 forty with a 1.51 ten yard split, jumped 37" and 130" respectively, and crushed the agilities at his pro day.

I believe he's a true junior, so he may just be 20 years old.

Zierlein ranked him as safety #5, as does PFF.

One thing I really want to see in DB prospects is ball production. That tends to translate well to the next level. With 12 PBU and 6 INT in 29 games, his rate of ball production (.62/game) is second among the top safeties only to Daxton Hill.

So you put all that together-- uber athlete, really young, great size, very productive, has range, is physical-- I think that's a winner.
I really like him as a tackler also.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I think Davis has some upside. IMO it will be tough for McDuffie to make the team. I expect them to draft someone to compete with or at least back up Barnes. I also believe Ramsey is a better ST player than McDuff.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I think he meant Ty Summers though, as he quoted your defensive breakdown and brought up McDuffie.

I agree with you on Davis if that was who you were discussing.
I was referring to the TE Tyler Davis. I think both Davis and McDuffie have a good chance to make the final 53 man roster. I don't see a TE or ILB being drafted by us until round 4.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was referring to the TE Tyler Davis. I think both Davis and McDuffie have a good chance to make the final 53 man roster. I don't see a TE or ILB being drafted by us until round 4.

If I'm Dafney and Davis in the TE room, depending what type of TE is drafted (if one is) at any point I'd be nervous honestly.

I think we could even add a LB before end of Day 2 and McDuffie and Summers have nothing to fear as that room is smaller than we typically carry.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I don't think that the Packers will use all their picks (I suspect one or more will be traded for a veteran WR), but here's one scenario in case they did:

1-22. George Pickens, WR, Georgia: Pickens is my favorite receiver in this class. He's young (just turned 21), has an early breakout age (49/727/8 as an 18 yo in the SEC), a great athlete (9.36 RAS), he is one of the best receivers in the class against press coverage, despite smallish hands he has the best drop rate in this class (2.1%) and makes the fantastic catch regularly, he's a ferocious blocker, a vertical threat who knows how to stack defenders, and a great option in the red-zone. Pickens is being devalued because he missed most of 2021 with a torn ACL. But he's 100% healthy and would be a great addition as a new X receiver.

1-28. Travis Jones, iDL, Connecticut: If the Packers want to find quality iDL snaps in this class, they had better make a selection early. Jones is a stellar athlete (9.39 RAS) who was hard-working and productive on a bad football team. He was virtually unblockable at the senior bowl and isn't overaged like some other top iDL prospects (e.g. Devonte Wyatt). He has the length (34" arms) that the DL group currently lacks and would help Barry be able to execute the vision of playing the run with very light boxes. Clark and Slaton are the only DL players under contract in 2023.

2-53. Skyy Moore, WR, Western Michigan: My second favorite receiver in this class, Moore would be a capable complement to Pickens as a do-everything option. His size suggests "slot only" (5'10" 195#), but he can line up anywhere. He isn't terrible against press because of his quickness, but would primarily be a Z. What's special about Moore is his start/stop quickness. His official 10 yard split came in at 1.46, which is excellent, but Jim Nagy of the Sr. Bowl tweeted that some scouts had him in the 1.3's. He likewise has fantastic hands (3.3% drop rate) and should be able to create separation at will at the next level once coaches harness his explosive movement.

2-59. Drake Jackson, ED, USC: The Packers need depth at pass rusher, and Jackson is just the style of rusher that I could see complementing their current starters. Jackson just barely turned 21, and at 18 he put up 11.5 TFL and 3 PBU in the PAC12. Jackson isn't likely to become an annual double-digit sack player, but he is versatile as he has the size and athletic profile to drop into coverage when asked and thus disguise defensive intentions. The Packers were rumored to be interested in Uchenna Nwosu, and Jackson fits that sort of profile.

3-92. Nick Cross, S, Maryland: With both safeties due to his FA after this season, I would be surprised if the Packers didn't select one in the top 100, maybe as early as the 1st round. Cross is one of the guys in this class who has all of the peripheral indicators of success. He has excellent size (6'0" 212#), athleticism (9.87 RAS), and production (12 PBU and 6 INT in 29 career games). Furthermore, he's another young guy in a very old class, not having yet turned 21.

4-132. Logan Bruss, OL, Wisconsin: Bruss played RT and RG for the Badgers, the two positions where the Packers figure to be weakest in 2022 (until Jenkins returns at least). He is pegged as a guard at the next level, but he at least has the length necessary to serve as an emergency tackle (33+" arms). He is well versed as a zone blocker, while possessing the frame to develop in gap schemes, suiting the Packers' multiple approach in the running game. Overall, he fits the profile of the type of OL that the Packers have drafted since Gutekunst took the helm.

4-140. Daniel Bellinger, TE, SDSU: Bellinger has been pegged as a blocking first guy who doesn't have the movement skills to contribute in the passing game. As an alum who pays attention to the Aztecs, I think that's at least in part due to the offense he played in. SDSU is a run-first team that has had terrible QB play for some time. So there may be more to tap into with this athletic prospect (9.65 RAS) and he is certainly a willing and capable blocker. Tight end doesn't appear to be an immediate pressing need, but the depth chart in 2023 says that they will be drafting one somewhere in the top half or so.

5-171. Micah McFadden, LB, Indiana: McFadden is a stoutly built downhill playing linebacker. He isn't going to be an asset in coverage, but could provide some competition for Krys Barnes and help on special teams. He wracked up an impressive 36 TFL and 14 sacks over his three seasons as a starter.

7-228. Velus Jones, WR, Tennessee: Overaged WR with speed who has experience in the return game and covering kicks/punts.

7-249. Gregory Junior, CB, Ouachita Baptist: Gifted, small school corner to compete for a roster spot (I'm just picking names at this point).

7-258. D'Vonte Price, RB, Florida International: RB3 competition who has some ST coverage work in his background.