Dallas Beats the Mighty Bears!!!

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
maybe the next 10 years? cus the Bears aren't going to the Superbowl for at least a decade!

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did any of you see how cocky Hester was when he took the field for the first time? And then he had a horrible, HORRIBLE performance all night.
This is why I love hearing our Packers are humble and working hard to improve every week.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I caught the second half of this game and thoroughly enjoyed it. Rex sucked, and the bears played like a train-wreck.

On the flipside, Tony Romo is the real deal. He's got great pocket presence and he's accurate with the ball. Oh, and Marion their RB, is good too. I don't know our schedule, but someone mentioned that we play the Cowboys and that will be an interesting game.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we play dallas in november on the 29th at that dump of a stadium with a giant hole in the ceiling so that God has somewhere to flush.

Dallas v Chicago... talk about giant ****** versus a turd sandwich. we all lose in this scenario.

i do think Romo is decent and i think that the Dallas O has been impressive... but to be honest, i think they are pretenders... the teams they played so far have let them off the hook... but they are 3-0 and thats all that matters .. i guess.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears IMO are in trouble. They should have picked up a good young QB a couple of years ago that would be able to step in now if Rex bombs which he has.

The problem is they do not have what Philly had last year which is a Garcia that can pull them thru. They are in a "pick you poison" spot between a rock and a hard place.

Nobody they can put in has a reasonable chance to pull them out of this tailspin.

Many here have had negative comments regarding using our #1 on Rodgers in '05 but bringing him along like we have keeps us out of the crack Chicago has found themselves in.

Lovie would give his left nut to have a guy like Rodgers waiting in the wings.

Members online

Latest posts