Cost to enter Lambeau Field

Reaction score
The cost to attend each NFL game was on my browser today, Google it.
Lambeau came in 3rd. highest at median price of $301.00

# 1. New England Patriots Game at Gillette Stadium @ $468.00.

Sorry Mr. Roger Goodell, you can start without me.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score

# 1. New England Patriots Game at Gillette Stadium @ $468.00.

Sorry Mr. Roger Goodell, you can start without me.
The very most I ever paid was 250 bucks, and that was because we needed a block of 8 tickets together

Otherwise they're usually between 75 and 150 bucks for tickets. Never pay more. The rest is all food and drink and that's on you. and Mr. Roger Goodell doesn't set the ticket prices and he doesn't set the food prices either.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I hope nobody who complains about Ticket prices were on board with signing Mack :coffee:

Ticket prices, Advertising prices, Jersey prices, parking, stadium food, bottled water.....have all gone sky high...why? Because there are enough people willing to pay it.

As long as we all keep watching and buying the product, they will keep charging what they can.

Passepartout

October Outstanding
Reaction score
Yeah but still heard entering Lambeau is something else. As you have to see to believe. It would be well worth the price for me.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife just expressed an interest in visiting Wisconsin.

I'm now angling for a game during our vacation.

Fingers crossed.

906Fan

Former Dancer
Reaction score
Hopefully enough people say “no way I’m paying that much” so tickets will be cheaper for me.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like Mondio said, you don't have to pay that much. A lot depends on which seats you want.
In some ways, you can see the game better from the cheaper seats than from up front.

If you have to stay at a hotel though, it's going to cost ya.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife just expressed an interest in visiting Wisconsin.

I'm now angling for a game during our vacation.

Fingers crossed.

Bears and vikings will probably be the most expensive and the home games are weeks 1 and 2 so you really get hammered. Divisional foe, huge rivalry, nice weather, eager to start the season, everyone still involved, more people keeping tickets all combine to mean ticket prices through the roof. If I were trying I shoot for the Sept, 30th game against the Bills or Nov 11th against. Of course if you take your vacation in the middle of winter the Cardinals and Falcons games are attractive simply because of the weather. As far as I am concerned though I have seen a few games at Lambeau so its no longer on my bucket list and I am done with cold weather games. That last game against the Lions has the potential to be the cheapest of all of them though based on the weather and possible lack of importance of the game in the standings.

Wisconsin in the fall is wonderful (its nice other times too but the fall is spectacular) all over the state but especially the Door County area.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah but still heard entering Lambeau is something else. As you have to see to believe. It would be well worth the price for me.

It is an experience that is for sure. My last game was Favre's last start in Green Bay...as a viking... and the game was surreal. On the last drive it was almost as if I were having an out of body experience. I doubt you would get that with every opponent depending on the circumstances but yeah, if you are a Packer fan you should try to get to one game at Lambeau. If you are on a budget aim for a preseason game. You may not get to see the stars play but ticket are usually very affordable and you still get to experience Lambeau on game day. In some ways it may be even better because you get a lot of people who this is their only chance to see a game so they go even more crazy and you get to share your experience with people even more like yourself.

I hope nobody who complains about Ticket prices were on board with signing Mack :coffee:

Ticket prices, Advertising prices, Jersey prices, parking, stadium food, bottled water.....have all gone sky high...why? Because there are enough people willing to pay it.

As long as we all keep watching and buying the product, they will keep charging what they can.

A buddy of mine went to the last Bears preseason game 12 bucks for a Coors Light. I'm assuming 16 oz but still. The last professional sporting event I attended was a Bucks home opener a few years ago. My nephew offered to buy me a beer and I declined. He said "what? you don't drink beer anymore" and I said "not 7 dollar beers in a 12 oz cup and I don't care if I am not buying"

Like Mondio said, you don't have to pay that much. A lot depends on which seats you want.
In some ways, you can see the game better from the cheaper seats than from up front.

If you have to stay at a hotel though, it's going to cost ya.

Most hotels in Green Bay require a 2 night stay on game weekends. I'm not sure how far you have to get away from the city for that to not be the case (I've heard Appleton but I'm not sure) but even if you have to stay closer to Milwaukee and drive in in the morning its not bad. There is always Oshkosh or Sheyboygan or Fon du Lac. If you are coming in from the west there is Wausau and Stevens Point which are about the same distance as Milwaukee and have some nice hotels.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
A buddy of mine went to the last Bears preseason game 12 bucks for a Coors Light. I'm assuming 16 oz but still. The last professional sporting event I attended was a Bucks home opener a few years ago. My nephew offered to buy me a beer and I declined. He said "what? you don't drink beer anymore" and I said "not 7 dollar beers in a 12 oz cup and I don't care if I am not buying"

Take it one step further, imagine how much cheaper that Coors light would be at a liquor store if Coors didn't pump millions of dollars into adverting during an NFL game. Coors spent $397 million on measured media advertising in the U.S. in 2017.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

one seat on stubhub for 252(including service and fulling fees). not bad. those are nice seats for the price. if it comes with hot dogs and beer even better. and onion rings.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
So these prices are a reflection of the resale demand and not the prices set by the team? In this case then higher is better as the ticket pricing typically reflects the expected winning percentage. Aberrations for rivalries and special event games. Better the "out of my budget" pricing than the "here you can have them" for the season expectations.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’d say if that’s anything serious the cost went down....

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I’m gonna say it wasn’t even fun while it lasted

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whatever it cost, it was worth the price of admission tonight

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

one seat on stubhub for 252(including service and fulling fees). not bad. those are nice seats for the price. if it comes with hot dogs and beer even better. and onion rings.

Sadly, the people who bought them went home with the Packers down 20-3 ;)

Members online