Cory Rodgers Arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No problem.....we can agree to disagree. Oh....and i have friends that have guns to target shoot and clay pigeon shoot. Not all guns are to kill.
But i won't say anymore about it either now, as i think i made my points pretty well as well. :D

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
No problem.....we can agree to disagree. Oh....and i have friends that have guns to target shoot and clay pigeon shoot. Not all guns are to kill.
But i won't say anymore about it either now, as i think i made my points pretty well as well. :D
Your whole philosophy is on the money cheesey.

And by the way I love dem Packers.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What an idiot, he didn't even sign a contract and he goes out and does this? What was his Wonderlic(sp?) score?

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

I am with you 100%,,,,,, In Mexico for a long time guns were illegal, now they changed the law and you can own guns for your own protection,,,, all I can tell you is something that my grand-grand mom used to say "If those little deer had claws and big teeth to fight back I bet the cougars wont be so agresive on them".......

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
cheesey said:

I am with you 100%,,,,,, In Mexico for a long time guns were illegal, now they changed the law and you can own guns for your own protection,,,, all I can tell you is something that my grand-grand mom used to say "If those little deer had claws and big teeth to fight back I bet the cougars wont be so agresive on them".......

Sounds like you had a VERY wise Grand-Grand Mother! Criminals love unarmed victims. Thank you for sharing your opinion with me Chamuko!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys need to spend some time in an inner city. I mean a big city where......never mind.... this is a ridiculous argument. Guns are waaaaay too easy to get in this country. Just hold your breath and hope the you are not the next victim killed by one. Ask any law enforcement agent wht he thinks.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
arrowgargantuan said:
Cory Rodgers got arrested!

discuss.

WITH A GUN......part of discussion!!!!
Yup.....and MAYBE if he had been WITHOUT a gun, we would be discussing his funeral arangements right now.
And yes.....ILLEGAL guns ARE way to easy to get! We need to crack down on the CRIMINALS and allow LAW ABIDING CITIZENS the right to protect themselves.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guns are a big part of this country and we do have the right to bear them. I have no problem with guns and own a few myself. To this day, I've never had the need to bring one with me while I have some beers at the local watering hole. If you are compelled to bring a gun to a social event, due to being brash or for protection, time to find a new hangout. The fact that he brought and fired the gun at this deal is a major flaw in judgement, and that judgement I do question as having a place on this Pack team.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
calicheesehead said:
Guns are a big part of this country and we do have the right to bear them. I have no problem with guns and own a few myself. To this day, I've never had the need to bring one with me while I have some beers at the local watering hole. If you are compelled to bring a gun to a social event, due to being brash or for protection, time to find a new hangout. The fact that he brought and fired the gun at this deal is a major flaw in judgement, and that judgement I do question as having a place on this Pack team.

Right on cali!!!

I too own several myself, but totally agree with your point regarding taking them to places where people are drinking -- no need and not wise.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
arrowgargantuan said:
Cory Rodgers got arrested!

discuss.

WITH A GUN......part of discussion!!!!

thats all well and good, but this isn't the forum to discuss our constitutional rights, how we interpret, or feel the need to amend them. thats politics brutha...not football.

go here and debate your *** off people.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is the big deal arrow. This idiot committed a crime with a gun. Some people feel that guns are necessary or are a right. Cory Rodgers is part of a culture that glorifies gun use and abuses that right. Personally, I think all guns should be outlawed but I have no problem with others that believe differently. Cory Rodgers and his type believe in their inalienable right to "use" a gun.....not "own" one.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
cheesey said:
Sorry i upset you Arrow. I'll shut up now.

nobody's upset my friend...you gotta kick my dog or talk about my momma to accomplish that. :wink:

Well.......i LOVE dogs, and i'm SURE your Momma is a wonderful woman. So i think i will NEVER upset you! :D

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
What is the big deal arrow. This idiot committed a crime with a gun. Some people feel that guns are necessary or are a right. Cory Rodgers is part of a culture that glorifies gun use and abuses that right. Personally, I think all guns should be outlawed but I have no problem with others that believe differently. Cory Rodgers and his type believe in their inalienable right to "use" a gun.....not "own" one.

it's not a big deal at all DePack, let me reiterate...

arrowgargantuan said:
this isn't the forum to discuss our constitutional rights, how we interpret, or feel the need to amend them. thats politics brutha...not football.

Skoalvikes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What, lock a thread about Rodgers arrest that had some some humor and let a three page diatribe written by gun nuts go on into stupitidy? Since most irony and intellegent discussion is usually lost on 2nd Amendement wackos, I'll try again: can Rodgers handle Favre's bullet passes? Will Rodgers be on the same page as "the gunslinger"? Does Rodgers have the "killer intstinct" to "give the kill shot" to the opponent? Will the Packers attempt a long pass to Rogers early in the game to "fire a warning shot" at the defense? I could go on but it's too easy.

Skoal

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
but its still funny.

I wonder what TT will do with Rodgers. Him and MM have their "Packer People" thing they are trying to do...and this...doesn't really fit, but I am all for swcond chances. He shouldn't have to 'bite the bullet' just yet. hehee

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So a crimminal threatens to use a broken beer bottle.
Other members of the crimminal gang threaten to use pool cues.
Cory and his friends make it to the car where warning shots are discharged.
The police arrive and attempt to calm the situation.
3 gang members have to be tased by police to get them under control.

What did he do wrong?
1. As an American, he assumed he had the right to be left alone in public.
2. He went to facility without security.
3. Some one (likely one of his buddies) opened their mouth in public about who Cory was.

Anything public seems to be bad news.
Public housing, public transportation, public schools, public telephones, public toilets, public parks. Savages are permitted to use all.

Solutions:

Once he signs the contract I hope he joins some private clubs where members and their guests are not bothered by the public.

I hope he finds the friends or the ability to be discreet in public.

He learns to enjoy happy hour and get home early.

Get the permit for the gun. Getting stabbed by a broken bottle or struck by a pool cue can cause injury that would limit his ability to play and earn money.

PACKER PEOPLE ARE NOT DEFENSELESS WIMPS.
PACKER PEOPLE DO WARN THAT THEY WILL DEFEND THEMSELVES.

Skoalvikes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope he wasn't drinking Coors Light "the Silver Bullet" or playing "Nine Ball Assasin" or watching California's govs movie "The Terminator"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts