Chicago Tribune calls GB's QB situation 'risky business'

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
I'm going to have to defend our Viking friend Nodak here.

In the NFL, QBs take forever to get ready. It's usually about their 3rd year that they start not to suck. So yes, as of '08, I'll have to take Jackson over Brohm. Of course in '10, I'm willing to bet Brohm would be better than Jackson.

As for Wrecks, my Grandma will do better than Wrecks. Had she been QB for da Bears in that SB, da Bears would have won. The Colts did NOT win that Super Bowl. da Bears lost it, and it was ALL because of Wrecks. If you don't believe me, watch the dang thing again. That guy's (Wrecks) an idiot, and anyone saying anyone would be worse than Wrecks needs to stop sniffing glue. He's the worst starting QB in the NFL.

Also, to add to the support of Nodak, most of this argument is coming down to semantics.

You can't say Brohm is a better NFL qb, because he isn't one yet. I may get hired on My 5th as an assassin, but until one of my "targets" stops breathing, I'm not actually an assassin. Until that last breath, I'm still just a "projected assassin", or "potential assassin".

Brohm may be a better asset, or have higher odds of success in most people's minds than Kitna or T-Jack, but he hasn't touched a ball during a regular game, which both of the afforementioned guys have done, and are therefore better NFL QB's than anyone who hasn't played.

that argument got silly. i award the points to PIB. even though Nodak made the correct statement... PIB gets the points because he made the correct statement that its potential, vs realized potential and he made it all bad *** with the assassin talk.

The Bears made it to the SuperBowl on that defense alone... and that defense aint the same as the one they have now.
Bears will finish last in the division this year i think. is anyone scared of that defense anymore? they are older still, and with Urlacher sitting out they have no leader. and the offense is and always has been a joke. they just appear in shambles right now. i think the Vikes and Pack have passed the bears.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think the Vikes and Pack have passed the bears.

That's not sayin' much. I'd be bummed for the Lions if they haven't passed da Bears.

Now, what would really make my year is if da Bears go 0-6 against the NFC North in '08.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
i think the Vikes and Pack have passed the bears.

That's not sayin' much. I'd be bummed for the Lions if they haven't passed da Bears.

Now, what would really make my year is if da Bears go 0-6 against the NFC North in '08.
That would be sweet. I'd like to see them finish in the basement......even lower then the Lions!!!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That would be sweet. I'd like to see them finish in the basement......even lower then the Lions!!!

Heh. Kitna won't get his 10 wins, but if he gets 2 wins against da Bears in '08, that would be sweet.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Heh. Kitna won't get his 10 wins, but if he gets 2 wins against da Bears in '08, that would be sweet.
Oh....wouldn't that be funny???
Kittiena would be pounding his chest if he accomplished that!
Who knows.........maybe that would bring Big3 out of hiding!

Members online

Latest posts