Cheesehead
Reaction score
OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just links take us away..... amazing to me thousands of other websites, bigger ones, can quote scouts and analysts, but here, nope, just links away. Very odd.
That's why nobody even responded HERE. The link just takes us away.

Here is a good breakdown on CJ.
He might be our guy.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Their forum their rules

I think if he is there we take him over almost anyone that would likely be there

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Just links take us away..... amazing to me thousands of other websites, bigger ones, can quote scouts and analysts, but here, nope, just links away. Very odd.
That's why nobody even responded HERE. The link just takes us away.

Here is a good breakdown on CJ.
He might be our guy.
We do talk about Mosely. In the Shazier thread. I don't feel like being a sheep to big draft, I prefer to make my own analysis watching whatever film I can. I could quote guys like @sullyfootball @ShanePHallam or @JayElectronica (formerly @EricStoner) if you want some form of credential to back up what I say, but generally the guys here tend to assume the opinions of those posted are an amalgamation of what that individual has read or seen for himself, and that that poster has suitably informed himself. We're not obsessed over where the info comes from, but rather the information itself. You're the only guy here who feels the need to validate his own opinion. Nothing wrong with providing evidence to support your claims though.

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We don´t have enough information on the injury that we can make a reasonable risk and reward assessment.

Well I hope the team does. We need a linebacker with hawks durability and mosleys skill set. I am completely going against my original feelings, but hell, maybe Shazier is worth a closer look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 6794

Well I hope the team does. We need a linebacker with hawks durability and mosleys skill set. I am completely going against my original feelings, but hell, maybe Shazier is worth a closer look.

The team will have a pretty good idea about his injuries. Shazier isn´t a good fit for the Packers.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
But should it deter us?

I think Justin Harrell should clear any speculation about our feelings towards injured players/players with a history of injuries. Starks was a known glass man too, though I think he was undrafted.

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Mosley drops to #21 I would be totally fine with the Packers taking a risk on him.

What if Clinton Dix falls because of recent history with Alabama? Mark Barron worries or something. I still would not be surprised to see Pryor off the board before him. I can guarantee if you've ever watched a draft, you've seen weirder things happen.

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What if Clinton Dix falls because of recent history with Alabama? Mark Barron worries or something. I still would not be surprised to see Pryor off the board before him. I can guarantee if you've ever watched a draft, you've seen weirder things happen.

I meant to say what if Clinton Dix was there along with Mosley? Don't know how clear I made that

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Just links take us away..... amazing to me thousands of other websites, bigger ones, can quote scouts and analysts, but here, nope, just links away. Very odd. That's why nobody even responded HERE. The link just takes us away.
As far as I know, there's no rule on this forum against quoting scouts or analysts - or anyone else - as long as the quoted text appears in quotes with a link.

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Never thought Eddie Lacy would make it to the 60th pick last year or Rodgers falling to us when many mocks had
him going #1 overall.

Members online

Latest posts