Burleson???

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was wondering what you guys thought about GB making a run at the Queen's WR Nate Burleson. He is a RFA this year, and after the Queen's spending spree in the FA, and their current tug-of-war with the Seahawks over Hutchinson, do you think the Pack could take him from the Queens if they made a serious offer?

Just pure speculation... Something I thought of while reading PFT.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard he was pretty much untouchable.

Im curious about keyshawn, although hes not 'packer people' he is solid, and not even half as bad as TO when it comes to attitude.

Robin Yount

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The question is, is he worth a 3rd round pick? That is what the Queens would get if we signed him.

I don't think he is.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can remember a few times Burleson burned us the past couple years, but he shares that distinction with others. I could see signing him because of our WR shortage, but not for a third pick.

OP
OP
A

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

He is an RFA. I am not sure what the Queen's cap situation is, but with all the money they blew in the FA, and with what they promised Hutchinson, I am not sure they could match a serious offer from GB.

Then again, I have no idea where the Queens sit as far as cap space goes, which is why all this was just speculation. :p

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

skibum55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
Boerigter was a hell of a player in the CFL and had a great first year with the Chiefs. Definitely an intriguing prospect.

Especially if JW decides to "retire" and TM can't make it back from his neck injury. If we get a chance at Boerigter, that would give us 4-5 deep at that position...interesting prospect if BF decides to return.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No bad idea. We'd have to give up a 3rd round pick for him leaving us with 4 picks in this up and coming draft. We just don't have the ammo for RFA's.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kelly Campbell is one **** from Ricky Williams fate -- pretty ironic that he followed Culpepper to Miami. My son is friends with and hangs with several Vikings players.

He told me long before Kelly Campbell got popped that it was inevitable saying, "the guy is flashing pot and cocaine out in bars, parties and other public places all the time." My son was certainly not acting surprised about the amount of drug use by NFL players, rather just how blatant and reckless Kelly Campbell was about it.

The kid is trouble and stupid -- not a good combination. He can fly, but he makes Chatman look like a big man.

Nate Burleson on the other hand has speed, size and hands -- he would be worth making a run at -- though my guess is Seattle will be the team making the run at him.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

Im curious about keyshawn, although hes not 'packer people' he is solid, and not even half as bad as TO when it comes to attitude.

I don't think "Key" likes the cold

Members online

Latest posts