Bryan Bulaga's nickname

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You kinda gotta wait til you watch him play for a while before you can give him a nickname... Can't just make one up out of nowhere..

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pics? Tried to find any, as one ESPN member made that remark...

I dont think its fair for me to post any pictures or her name on a public forum. If your really curious I could email a picture or name to you

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have researched this as far as I can. The only nickname I could find was one given to him by his parents "Piddlins". Yesterday I tweeted Bulaga and five of his Packer team mates asking if he even has a nickname.
He has a slogan he likes from a head line in a newspaper after an interview. I like it too.

Bulaga: Polish-Powerful-Proud (one of his parents is Polish and he expressed the wish to travel there).

Found J. Finley's nickname on twitter...."Yotto"

GBpsyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From what I seen latley, it would have to be "flag". IMO, he hasn't done enough for a nick name. From what I seen so far though, I would have to go with "bull"

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YOTTO isn't Finley's nickname. It stands for "Year Of The Takeover." In fact, I remember him tweeting after his injury something along the lines of "#YOTTO postponed to next year."

As for Bulaga, I like Bull. Sounds good to me. Viva Night Court!

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
YOTTO isn't Finley's nickname. It stands for "Year Of The Takeover." In fact, I remember him tweeting after his injury something along the lines of "#YOTTO postponed to next year."

As for Bulaga, I like Bull. Sounds good to me. Viva Night Court!

Got it. Just haven't been a member of twitter long enough.

Members online

Latest posts