Brett Favre Steak House

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
As far as I know its still doing fine. They still had tailgate parties this year if I remember correctly. I worked there in high school, but you would have to pay me a good amount of money to go there now. Food has always been just so-so in my opinion.
I just got back home Tues. from visiting Green Bay. I stopped at Brett Favre's Steak house to check it out around 6-7ish & they were slow at that time. Seemed a little pricey to me. Went to Sammy's & ate

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
We should TP it. Who's in? :p
Count me in but let me know a couple days ahead of time so I can drive up there. But then again there's a chance I might have already moved up there when you do it.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Somethin just seems so wrong about that.
That would be like celebrating the 4th of July at Benedict Arnonld's house.
Those peanut butter & mashed potato sandwhiches don't taste good. Just kidding but not really.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup they sure are...and wont root for the Packers until the evil 3 headed dog is gone ( is what they say) Mike, Mark and Ted
If I was eating there at the same time they were I'd root for the Packers even more. When I visited GB I went to Favres Steak house to check it out butnot eat. Prices are kinda high.

PACKERS FRANCE

ALLEZ LES PACKERS
Reaction score
Hello to all

I come from FRANCE to see a match of pre-season against Kansas City with buddies and I wanted to know after all your comments, so really this beefsteak house was good in any sincerity.

I am a fan since 1984 and it is the first time which I can see Packers playing, I would like that it is magic.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello to all

I come from FRANCE to see a match of pre-season against Kansas City with buddies and I wanted to know after all your comments, so really this beefsteak house was good in any sincerity.

I am a fan since 1984 and it is the first time which I can see Packers playing, I would like that it is magic.
I got to see the Packers play at the Linc(Lincoln Field)a few yrs ago in Philly. I enjoyed the game as it was & still is the only NFL game I've seen in person. You'll love it. During the commercials sometimes the teams will be on the field talking to each other then it's game on.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers would never do this but if he were to open a a steak house about a mile from Favre's then Favre's biz would take a header. But in all seriousness Rodgers & Braun(# 8 for the Brewers) are opening a restaurant. I believe the name is 8 12.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

I can understand why #4 has fallen out of favor. I do, but how did you feel when he was league MVP(3), was winning again after the long dry spell of the 70's and 80's . What he did was goofy, yes, but I still remember being proud to wear Packer gear at work without being dumped on. He did a lot of good, to bad the way he finished . It's hard for me not to have mixed fellings about it . Please understand and please don't trash me for it . GO PACK GO !!!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can understand why #4 has fallen out of favor. I do, but how did you feel when he was league MVP(3), was winning again after the long dry spell of the 70's and 80's . What he did was goofy, yes, but I still remember being proud to wear Packer gear at work without being dumped on. He did a lot of good, to bad the way he finished . It's hard for me not to have mixed fellings about it . Please understand and please don't trash me for it . GO PACK GO !!!
I agree. U gotta give the man his do. Granted he even holds the record for most INTs but there's only 3 he don't have. Most TDs in a season,most yrds & highest QBR. But he is a 1st ballot HOF'er. I'd say I'm about 65-35 in favor of him. I was 90-10 but then he went to the Vikqueens. I think most of believed he would.

Members online

Latest posts