Boy was I wrong about TO coming to Green Bay, my apologies !

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Boy was I wrong about TO coming to Green Bay, my apologi

DePack said:
cheesey said:
DePack said:
cheesey said:
DePack said:
[quote="cheesey":njfn3hg9][quote="4packgirl":njfn3hg9]wow, depack - you're GUARANTEEING that dallas can control T.O.??? i'm impressed!!! :roll: :wink:

Pretty amazing, hey 4pack? Depack must have some magic 8 ball that tells him this stuff!
His guarantee, and a dollar, will get you a cup of coffee! :lol:

I thought you were known for your wit. That's pretty weak....or was it just a way to continue flirting with 4packgirl :lol: :oops: :oops:

I AM known for my wit! It's just SO hard to keep coming up with witty responses to such LAME statements! Even I can't keep up with what you write sometimes!!! :wink: :lol: (Is that better???) :wink: :lol:

WOW even cheesey is ripping me :shock:

I wasn't ripping you depack..........was just stepping up my "wit" to defend my "weak" previous post. I was called weak, and HAD to prove i'm not! (Must be a testostrone thing!) :lol:[/quote:njfn3hg9]

Yea, I know and when I said it was weak it was an attempt to point out that you were flirting with 4packgirl. How did we get here?[/quote:njfn3hg9]

Uh.....i don't know. I didn't mean to upset you........i'm sorry if i did. I put the LOL to show i wasn't being serious, just joking. I'm truely sorry if it came across wrong.

Anyway........i wasn't flirting with 4pack........she happens to be a VERY good friend of mine! We actually have met in person! She's a sweet person!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah cheesey, you cant joke on packerfoum.com without the old people having a fit. Ur the coolest old guy i know!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
yeah cheesey, you cant joke on packerfoum.com without the old people having a fit. Ur the coolest old guy i know!

OLD GUY!?!?!? How old are YOU Trom??? I want to know if you are THAT much younger then me!
They say old people tend to ramble.......I don't ramble, do I? They say old people tend to "rabbit trail" off on different things........I don't rabbit trail, do I? Rabbit.........i saw one last night in the yard! He was SO cute, hippity hopping all around........uh.......where AM I???

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

cheesey said:
DePack said:
cheesey said:
DePack said:
cheesey said:
[quote="DePack":2bptsx8n][quote="cheesey":2bptsx8n][quote="4packgirl":2bptsx8n]wow, depack - you're GUARANTEEING that dallas can control T.O.??? i'm impressed!!! :roll: :wink:

Pretty amazing, hey 4pack? Depack must have some magic 8 ball that tells him this stuff!
His guarantee, and a dollar, will get you a cup of coffee! :lol:

I thought you were known for your wit. That's pretty weak....or was it just a way to continue flirting with 4packgirl :lol: :oops: :oops:

I AM known for my wit! It's just SO hard to keep coming up with witty responses to such LAME statements! Even I can't keep up with what you write sometimes!!! :wink: :lol: (Is that better???) :wink: :lol:

WOW even cheesey is ripping me :shock:

I wasn't ripping you depack..........was just stepping up my "wit" to defend my "weak" previous post. I was called weak, and HAD to prove i'm not! (Must be a testostrone thing!) :lol:[/quote:2bptsx8n]

Yea, I know and when I said it was weak it was an attempt to point out that you were flirting with 4packgirl. How did we get here?[/quote:2bptsx8n]

Uh.....i don't know. I didn't mean to upset you........i'm sorry if i did. I put the LOL to show i wasn't being serious, just joking. I'm truely sorry if it came across wrong.

Anyway........i wasn't flirting with 4pack........she happens to be a VERY good friend of mine! We actually have met in person! She's a sweet person![/quote:2bptsx8n]

thanks, cheesey! the feeling is mutual, buddy!! :beer:

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score

digsthepack said:
BACKIN-PACKIN said:
DePack said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2377168[/url]

To all those that said "NO TO" , you were right, I was wrong, this guy has not learned one thing. Cheers all !!!

I guess I'm the only holdover. I heard the rap song....it was nothing.

Haaaaaaaaaheeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa! You and 66 must be Dallas fans impersonating as Pack fans, or something?

Yea that's right!

Hey, wait a minute, now! I thought you said on another post you were a DeEagles fan. Are you a DeEverything fan?[/quote]

Well, I have it on good authority that some of the ladies on this forum find DePack DeLicious![/quote:1djpp92m]

Really, I thought this was a don't ask, don't tell forum.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

WinnipegPackFan said:
I was one of those that actually thought TO would have finally learned his lesson after having problems with Philly as well as San Fran. I really believed that if we got him that he would keep his mouth shut, play football and be a great impact signing.

Well, less then 48 hours after being signed by Dallas he is already causing trouble and actually made a rap song where he goes after his old team and shows he has not changed a bit. Link Below :

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2377168

To all those that said "NO TO" , you were right, I was wrong, this guy has not learned one thing. Cheers all !!!

It's okay. No one really wanted him here anyways ;)

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
calicheesehead said:
What's peculiar is that Dallas would sign him. I guess they have a short memory of when TO desecrated their star.
I was thinking the same thing. The Star and the mini-star.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

calicheesehead said:
What's peculiar is that Dallas would sign him. I guess they have a short memory of when TO desecrated their star.

I think they want to win!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

DePack said:
calicheesehead said:

You would think TO is GOD.......just signing him doesn't guarentee anything! ...........except that your team will be ripping each other apart by mid season. There he has a TRACK record. Two teams, both destroyed. And even WINNING didn't improve anything. He helped Philly get to the SB, and STILL he found a way to turn that into a negative. The guy is, as most people say, a team cancer. And IF (and thats a BIG if) he leads Dallas to a SB, how long would it be before he demands 10 billion dollars and his old contract torn up? The guy is GREED. He cares about NO one but himself. Is he talented? Yes. Is he the BIGGEST pain in the butt in the NFL? Yes. He made Randy Moss look like a choir boy.

And 4pack..........THANKS!!! :wink:

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

cheesey said:
DePack said:
calicheesehead said:

You would think TO is GOD.......just signing him doesn't guarentee anything! ...........except that your team will be ripping each other apart by mid season. There he has a TRACK record. Two teams, both destroyed. And even WINNING didn't improve anything. He helped Philly get to the SB, and STILL he found a way to turn that into a negative. The guy is, as most people say, a team cancer. And IF (and thats a BIG if) he leads Dallas to a SB, how long would it be before he demands 10 billion dollars and his old contract torn up? The guy is GREED. He cares about NO one but himself. Is he talented? Yes. Is he the BIGGEST pain in the butt in the NFL? Yes. He made Randy Moss look like a choir boy.

I know this is all in fun but damn, I wish you guys would get a grip. "Tore apart two teams". SF did fine with him until management ripped that team apart. T.O never acted up with Rice there. Philly was just as much a problem with McNabb as some are finding out as it was with T.O. Sometimes I think you guys just hate him for kicking our ***** in that playoff game. You know....the one where Rice fumbled a couple plays earlier but the ref called him down (don't get me started). And then Sharper got there a step too late.

"He made Randy Moss look like a choir boy"....a bit over the top but I guess that's what we shoot for here. T. O. has never, to my knowledge been in trouble with the law. He is a model citizen. Randy Moss has been arrested for drugs....assualt and a number of other issues. Just because TT elected not to go after him doesn't mean he wasn't worthy. Something tells me that if he signed with TT, you guys would be kissing his ****!

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score

cheesey said:
DePack said:
calicheesehead said:

BACKIN-PACKIN SAYS:

This wanna win at all costs mentlity is ridiculous, as Daniel Synder found out the hard and expensive way. But signing a proven cancer on your team is certain suicide with a bullet for every player, including the coaches. Just ask the coaches of the former teams Philly and Frisco and see if they don't think the guy is a cancer. Jerry Jones will need another face lift soon with this jerk on board, and might want to have his head examined for ever doin' the deal!

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

“ Listen man. I'm going into Year 14. I want to win. This is a guy that's going to help us win right now. â€

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what was Bledsoe gonna say, "gee thanks Jerry, thanks for that multi million dollar injection of cancer" lol

drew is cool, he will say cool things.

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score

WinnipegPackFan said:
“ Listen man. I'm going into Year 14. I want to win. This is a guy that's going to help us win right now. â€

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

DePack said:
cheesey said:
DePack said:
calicheesehead said:

I know this is all in fun but damn, I wish you guys would get a grip. "Tore apart two teams". SF did fine with him until management ripped that team apart. T.O never acted up with Rice there. Philly was just as much a problem with McNabb as some are finding out as it was with T.O. Sometimes I think you guys just hate him for kicking our ***** in that playoff game. You know....the one where Rice fumbled a couple plays earlier but the ref called him down (don't get me started). And then Sharper got there a step too late.

"He made Randy Moss look like a choir boy"....a bit over the top but I guess that's what we shoot for here. T. O. has never, to my knowledge been in trouble with the law. He is a model citizen. Randy Moss has been arrested for drugs....assualt and a number of other issues. Just because TT elected not to go after him doesn't mean he wasn't worthy. Something tells me that if he signed with TT, you guys would be kissing his ****!

You think it was just fine the way T.O. ripped both Garcia, and McNabb? Yeah.....i want THAT on my team. And.....i meant Moss as far as his affects on his team, not his OTHER leagal troubles.

And Back-packin..........you hit the nail RIGHT on the head with BOTH of your last 2 posts here.
I bet by mid season, Bledsoe will be tearing his hair out over T.O.'s blasting of him.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are never going to agree so I'll just stop but I bet by miseason Bledsoe is among the league leaders in passing statistics AND T.O. already has 10 TD's.

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score

cheesey said:
DePack said:
cheesey said:
DePack said:
calicheesehead said:

You think it was just fine the way T.O. ripped both Garcia, and McNabb? Yeah.....i want THAT on my team. And.....i meant Moss as far as his affects on his team, not his OTHER leagal troubles.

And Back-packin..........you hit the nail RIGHT on the head with BOTH of your last 2 posts here.
I bet by mid season, Bledsoe will be tearing his hair out over T.O.'s blasting of him.

Maybe Bledsoe, after "Trouble Owens" runs him out of town, can get one of those hair restoration commercials, you know, the one where he says, "I am also a client!"

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
We are never going to agree so I'll just stop but I bet by miseason Bledsoe is among the league leaders in passing statistics AND T.O. already has 10 TD's.

Maybe someday we WILL agree. If TO becomes a model citizen, and leads Dallas to a super bowl win (man.......i'm LAUGHING while i type this!) and he DOESN'T rip Bledsoe, i will say you were right!
Now.....if what i say will happen does happen, will you say I was right?

For now we disagree.........but in the end, one of us will be proven right. My "money" is on T.O. being.....well.........T.O!!!
I don't expect you to agree with me now......there's too much time till the end of this story.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

cheesey said:
DePack said:

Maybe someday we WILL agree. If TO becomes a model citizen, and leads Dallas to a super bowl win (man.......i'm LAUGHING while i type this!) and he DOESN'T rip Bledsoe, i will say you were right!

For now we disagree.........but in the end, one of us will be proven right. My "money" is on T.O. being.....well.........T.O!!!
I don't expect you to agree with me now......there's too much time till the end of this story.

Agreed to a degree. T.O. doesn't need to be a model citizen or lead Dallas to the Super Bowl. If he "rips that team apart" I will agree with you.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score

P@ck66 said:
Big Deal..

Why are you afraid of a bad rap song?

I'm with you DePack....

(some people just don't want to win...I guess..)

Can I join this club?

I guess 10 months from today when we suffer a loosing season again, maybe 6-10 if Brett comes back, maybe 1-11 or 2-10 if he doesnt and we see the Cowgirls had a much better season with TO and Vinatieri we will all see that to win you have to take chances and pay for good players.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

DePack said:
cheesey said:
DePack said:

Agreed to a degree. T.O. doesn't need to be a model citizen or lead Dallas to the Super Bowl. If he "rips that team apart" I will agree with you.

Fair enough Depack! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts