Benson carted off the field

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
PackerSacker54 said:
Sorry to ruin your hopes Fudgies...wait no I'm not. Benson's X-rays and tests came back negative for serious injuries. He said he's feeling better and that he's just sore right now, he'll be there for the **** whooping your Packers so rightfully deserve on Sept 10th. Jones' hammy injury is nothing serious as well so he'll be there also. Adrian Peterson could start on most NFL teams so I wouldn't be dissing him just yet. :wink:

I couldn't give one horse's crap if Benson if there or not...better for him to be there healthy so when the Packers take out the Bears, there'll be no excuses.

Exactly why I wanted Favre to go one more year.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
NDPackerFan said:
PackerSacker54 said:
Sorry to ruin your hopes Fudgies...wait no I'm not. Benson's X-rays and tests came back negative for serious injuries. He said he's feeling better and that he's just sore right now, he'll be there for the **** whooping your Packers so rightfully deserve on Sept 10th. Jones' hammy injury is nothing serious as well so he'll be there also. Adrian Peterson could start on most NFL teams so I wouldn't be dissing him just yet. :wink:

I couldn't give one horse's crap if Benson if there or not...better for him to be there healthy so when the Packers take out the Bears, there'll be no excuses.

:roll:

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
NDPackerFan said:
PackerSacker54 said:

I can respect that...let's have two healthy teams go after it in week 1 and see who comes out victorious. I'm not saying it's a lock for the Packers but I guarantee that if the Bears take GB lightly, they'll lose.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Philtration said:
NDPackerFan said:
PackerSacker54 said:

I can respect that...let's have two healthy teams go after it in week 1 and see who comes out victorious. I'm not saying it's a lock for the Packers but I guarantee that if the Bears take GB lightly, they'll lose.

Any team that takes another lightly in the NFL is just asking to lose.

Members online

Latest posts