Bears may protest playing at TCF Bank Stadium

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Our good friend Paul Allen of KFAN, who serves on the weekend as the play-by-play voice of the Vikings, has mentioned on his daily radio show that the Chicago Bears may be preparing to file a protest of some sort regarding the shifting of the Monday night game against the Bears from the Metrodome to…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
ivo that is what I was thinking. Honestly Bears fans are cheering for a corrupt bunch of p*ssies.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ivo that is what I was thinking. Honestly Bears fans are cheering for a corrupt bunch of p*ssies.

didnt urlacher call out his QB at the start of last year and call him that? Shouldnt he call out all the players who are crying now?

Its football, not frickin beach volleyball. Go play the game and embrace it.

If they do move it do the vikings refund everyones money for the people who bought the T shirts they are selling for the "special" game?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From the article:
Coupled with the fact that it’s not clear TCF Bank Stadium can be cleared of snow and otherwise prepared for play by Monday, Atlanta could be the destination for the game.
Why Atlanta? Because ESPN is televising Monday night’s Bears-Vikings game and the following Monday’s Saints-Falcons game, from the Georgia Dome.
That’s why the Giants-Vikings game moved to Ford Field; FOX was broadcasting the game and FOX had just done a game between the Packers and Lions at Ford Field.

As much as I love watching games from the comfort on my couch, does it seem wrong to anyone else the way football revolves around TV?
Crikey! I hate the TV timeouts! I don't need to see ads for crap I'm not gonna buy. (Even though I do like the funny lite beer ones.)
Just shut up and play the game.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like this comment from PFT:
Sew up the dome, put Paul Allen inside and let him loose.
That gas bag will inflate the roof in minutes.
This is not Detroit man . . .

V

Vikeman

The problem is unlike the Packers home field...TCF does not have heater coils under the field. It's like playing on a basketball court. That's what the players are complaining about.

I personally like the playing in the outdoor stadium in Minnesota. It is the true frozen tundra and it's what made those Viking players so tough back in the day.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The problem is unlike the Packers home field...TCF does not have heater coils under the field. It's like playing on a basketball court. That's what the players are complaining about.

I personally like the playing in the outdoor stadium in Minnesota. It is the true frozen tundra and it's what made those Viking players so tough back in the day.

toughness got you alot of championships didnt it?

Members online

Latest posts