Bashaud Breeland on Injury List

GB2016

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It may be old news but I just seen where Bashaud Breeland has a hamstring injury. It's really unbelievable how many of our players get this. He hasn't been here 2 wks and he's listed on the injury list. -;(

Last edited:

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It may be old new but I just seen where Bashaud Breeland has a hamstring injury. It's really unbelievable how many of our players get this. He hasn't been here 2 wks and he's listed on the injury list. -;(
Was that his problem when we signed him? I don't know. Still, it could turn out to be good to have him. Evidently he passed the physical. Maybe just not well enough to play yet.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Was that his problem when we signed him? I don't know. Still, it could turn out to be good to have him. Evidently he passed the physical. Maybe just not well enough to play yet.

As I recall, he had some sort of foot injury that required surgery and then developed an infection that didn't immediately respond to antibiotics causing him to fail physicals. Didn't the Pack have someone a few years back with a similar issue - got something in the hospital - one of the tight ends? Can't think of the name of that "infection"...

D

Deleted member 6794

As I recall, he had some sort of foot injury that required surgery and then developed an infection that didn't immediately respond to antibiotics causing him to fail physicals. Didn't the Pack have someone a few years back with a similar issue - got something in the hospital - one of the tight ends? Can't think of the name of that "infection"...

Finley caught a staph infection after his knee surgery in 2010. I don't know if you were talking about him.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
MRSA! That was the infection that was all the rage for a while there. It was driving me nuts I couldn't pull that name up...so I texted my sister the RN. Her response: "MRSA? What the hell?" I tend to ask out-of-the-blue questions.

D

Deleted member 6794

MRSA! That was the infection that was all the rage for a while there. It was driving me nuts I couldn't pull that name up...so I texted my sister the RN. Her response: "MRSA? What the hell?" I tend to ask out-of-the-blue questions.

Then I guess you're talking about former Giants tight end Daniel Fells who had to retire because of it.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Where do you pull that info from so quickly. Man, this morning, I stood in front of the KwikTrip door for a moment waiting for it open when I realized that it wasn't a power door. I USED to be the smartest guy in the world...just ask me, I'll tell ya... ;)

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've just seen the highlights, but Breeland's first game seemed to be pretty rough to me. Anyone who saw the match who has a better defined opinion on him?

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've just seen the highlights, but Breeland's first game seemed to be pretty rough to me. Anyone who saw the match who has a better defined opinion on him?

Not so hot. Got beaten like a drum in coverage a few times.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
come on guys, it's his first ****ing game of the year. Everyone else is in mid season form. There's a reason September football is better than August and October is better than September, and even better yet by November. Breeland just played his first preseason game for crying out loud.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
come on guys, it's his first ******* game of the year. Everyone else is in mid season form. There's a reason September football is better than August and October is better than September, and even better yet by November. Breeland just played his first preseason game for crying out loud.
So how do you really feel about it? ;)

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
come on guys, it's his first ******* game of the year. Everyone else is in mid season form. There's a reason September football is better than August and October is better than September, and even better yet by November. Breeland just played his first preseason game for crying out loud.

Heh, looked . more like the first game of his career.

D

Deleted member 6794

Breelnd gave up seven receptions for 95 yards on nine targets. I expect him to improve going forward though.

Members online