1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Any Packer fans that are Bikers?

Discussion in 'The Green Bay Life' started by snowyeyes, Feb 13, 2011.

1. snowyeyes

snowyeyes Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hey! Just wondering if any members on the forum are motorcyclists? I ride a 2009 suzuki GSXR 600 and from Toronto.

Im thinking about a bike trip this summer and Green bay seems like a good place! Never been.

So any recommendations on roads or must see places to visit? good hotels?

Any advice is appreciated.
  2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3,604 / 91 / -35
    every year jerry P has a motorcycle ride for cancer in GB with alot of packers/former packers/ and front office people riding or involved.

Jerry Parins
  3. Poppa San

Poppa San Pray daily and take the plunge for Eli Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +870 / 29 / -2
    Packer Fan Since:
    If you're biking in, come in from the North to avoid the holes that are Chicago and Milwaukee. Or take the ferry into Manitowoc from Michigan. Manty is about a half hour from GB. Take time for Door County, the part of Wis that sticks into Lake Mich. Try to time it for training camp in July. This year will probably be packed again. All the Packer tour places will be jumping. I can't definitely recommend a hotel since I,ve never spent the night in one in GB. Home is much more convenient.