Ahmad Carroll

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
packedhouse and tromadz: I'm not sure why you guys are dumping on Carroll after this game. Did you watch the game? Carroll started and I only saw him make one mistake, giving too big a cushion on a third and seven, and when I watched that play on tape, it looked like it may have been a miscommunication between him and another DB. I've been down on Carroll all through training camp, but in this game he looked pretty good to me. Why dump on him now? Please give examples from the game if you have any. Maybe there's something I missed.

CalifPacker: Could you please explain your comment, "He still got again against Buffalo"? What the heck is that supposed to mean?

Well, besides that 3rd down play, he did nothing else really too good. His tackling is suspect. He does more of a bumphit tackle than wrapping up. And for those who are now judging him on this one game...Am I supposed to believe everything I read previously, and reports I read daily, are not accurate? I would like nothing more than to believe he is good, and will be a solid #2 for years, but honestly, if he wasn't drafted so high last year, he wouldn't be on the team.

Reaction score
tomadz, Yes he would! Look at Johnson, who is injured, yet he has athletic ability and hell of a lot of speed. Carroll is the same, but younger. Carroll would make it simply for his promist, and the fact that he can and will improve.

kuston

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I must be watching on the wrong satelite feed, you all are talking about #28 & #24 right? #28 is playing these days and #24 is sitting on the bench? And that is because #24 is better then #28? You know, I can't even remember seeing #24 on the field this year - he must be really really good by your'll logic then.

Now that I understand how this works, I'm pretty happy 'caus I ain't seen #97 on the field yet either. And the guys out there aren't playing to bad. When the good ones(#97) start playing we'll be really good.

I love reading these posts, I wish you'll come watch the game with me and point this all out as it happens. Have you tried watching a sober?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kuston said:
I must be watching on the wrong satelite feed, you all are talking about #28 & #24 right? #28 is playing these days and #24 is sitting on the bench? And that is because #24 is better then #28? You know, I can't even remember seeing #24 on the field this year - he must be really really good by your'll logic then.

Now that I understand how this works, I'm pretty happy 'caus I ain't seen #97 on the field yet either. And the guys out there aren't playing to bad. When the good ones(#97) start playing we'll be really good.

I love reading these posts, I wish you'll come watch the game with me and point this all out as it happens. Have you tried watching a sober?

Yes, you must be watching the wrong satelite feed, cuz Joey thomas, #24 isn't playing because #28, Ahmad 'golden gloves' Carroll, is better...ITS BECAUSE THOMAS IS HURT! Cmon, man..you cant come on the board, get lippy and sarcastic, then say silly things. I forgive you.

kuston

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well thank you for your forgiveness - since you can see all. Please tell me how you know someone who has only practiced 10 times and hasn't played in a game is better then the person that started last year and has started every game this year? Why you are at it, will the Q's(QQQQ) see 40 or 38 first? Ye who has the wrong satelite feed has a position, but I would sleep better if thee who knows all would enlighten me.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be a smart ***, but Carroll sucks at every area of the game...tackling..coverage...atitutude....he even sucks on special teams! What's that? How do I know? the almighty? Because I am one disgustingly obsessed packers fan, and all I do is readlistenwatch packers stuff. Oh...here ya go. i got this from packersnews.com:

"On the kickoff return, a 69-yarder by Buffalo

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts