A look to next week

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I love how the Vikes only offensive weapon is Peterson. You seem to be forgetting about Taylor. He is the one who will be starting the game. 34-6. I would be surprised. Now the Pack winning 17-10, I can see that. And sure run around the edges of the D. Hope Brett is on his passing because your going to need it.

Here's to an injury free game.

Pack 17
Vikes 10

olddavid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello, my fellow Packer Backers. If Favre is consistent and doesn't throw INT's, then they will dispose of the Vikes, quite handedly. Even if Favre does throw picks, I believe the S-Teams and/or D will pick up the slack. Make no mistake about it, this is a very balanced team. I really think MM is trying to get the record things out of the way, so it is done with. That may be why he allowed so many passes in these past games. If Favre is on, forget about the run, let him air it out. Just keep the D honest, so Favre isn't getting tee'd-off on. Wynn needs to be given more of a role. He has what it takes, only he needs to carry the ball more protected. He's a hard runner, but with most hard runners, they usually cough the ball up. I really expect the Pack to be 6-0. :shock:

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
This isn't last years team.

Don't know what else to say about it. If you fear the Vikings(or Tavaris) well....good luck with that.

I still fear any team. I would fear the Browns if we were playing them next week. The bad games start when the Packers stop fearing and respecting teams. We show up flat.

Exactly agopackgo4,

This could be the "wake up call game" ( but I pray it isn't going to be ) !!!

Bighitstick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this will be a very defensive game- The packers strengths play into Minnesota strengths, that is having a strong secondary - Actually Sharper who was kinda banged up is going to def play and is the first to bring up that Favre is approaching the interception record too....

http://www.sportsultra.com/nfl/play...p?cp=f&a=23&track=titlebox&atype=5&atagtype=1

The Vikings live and die on turnovers so I think the Packers can win this game if Favre is not too eager to force things.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah if its one thing i think of when i hear "vikings" is "strong secondary"

especially that darren sharper.

Someone put the driver\sharper pic up.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[quote="Bighitstick] The packers strengths play into Minnesota strengths, that is having a strong secondary - Actually Sharper who was kinda banged up is going to def play and is the first to bring up that Favre is approaching the interception record too....[/quote]

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
[/URL][/img]

[Edit: a million times because I'm retarded.

But not as retarded as Sharper when he barks all week about stopping Donald "check my tail lights" Driver.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
way ahead of ya buddy.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love the diving Driver one, the first one. It's so awesome that you can tell from just the lighting that it's balls-cold when it was taken. I kinda miss the North.....

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Love the diving Driver one, the first one. It's so awesome that you can tell from just the lighting that it's balls-cold when it was taken. I kinda miss the North.....

haha so cold its hazy. thick icy air.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm expecting a wild game with lots of sacks and turnovers. The Vikings will be motivated for this one, but I think the Packers will win because they are the better team. 20-17

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I'm predicting a few big runs busted by the Pack, and a total of 110 rushing yards on the day for us.

I'm gonna say this one ends up.....

Packers 24

Vikings 9

Members online

Latest posts