41 Superbowl rings

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heres a look at all 41 superbowl rings. Never seen one in real life and would love to see one. Still looking for the vikings superbowl ring.
Superbowl rings
I have seen all 3 Packer SB rings, and got to try on ones from SB 1 and SB 31.
Believe me.......seeing them in person is the BEST!
If you get to Green Bay, they have them on display in the Packer Hall of Fame, by the 3 facsimile Super Bowl trophies.
(The real SB trophies are at the entrance of the Packers locker room. I got to see them when they gave us the tour during "Fan Fest")

OP
OP
V

VAPAckerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm planning on moving to Wisconsin sometime this year (either Green Bay or Back to Milwaukee) If it don't happen this year I'm still makeing a trip to Lambeau Field sometime at the end of the year. I think going to Lambeau Field for the 1st time would be best when its cold outside. If things work out the way i plan i should be living near or in Green Bay by training camp which would be perfect for me. :p :p :p :p :p

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i also didnt know untill fan fest that when they win the s.b everyone gets a ring right down to the janitor
As we pan out, and see several of the Minnesota Viking players, applying for "janitorial" jobs at Lambeau Field!!! :lol:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Pack&BrettCrazed4 said:
mkapp said:

Has to be one of the replicas..Those things are awesome!!

got a chance to hold the one Brett gave his pilot, they dont look heavy but they sure are

David got a ring? WOAH! :shock:

No sarah, talking bout super bowl trophy, Brett gave david one.you can see Bretts sig on the right hand corner

You must be logged in to see this image or video!