11 days until our first game!!!!!!

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
You should live here, neilfii. EVERY night in the evening news, Packers are headline story...on OR off season. During the season you can find a Packer related half hour show from 6:30 - 7:00 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday nights are Packer shows after 10:00 news. If you don't love our Packers, you might not want to live here. :happy0005:

Last year the Packers posted the Mike McCarthy Show to iTunes, but it was very hit-and-miss. I think I got three or four of them at the most. Perhaps some of this coverage will make its way to YouTube or even to the Packers site itself so that some of us Packer coverage deprived fans can have access to it.

L

Lunchboxer

I know Pre Season Football is a buzz kill but few months ago during the lockout we might of not had football.

Its always exciting to me if the Pack are playing Pre Season or Not.

P.S Why do the Pack always play the Browns in the Pre Season???

don_frosto

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking forward to booting up my laptop and streaming that first pre-season game!! :happy0005:

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
whats the link for that?
any other good places to watch online

Also is there a 'Official Thread' on GB Vs Cleve. up yet?!

Im rdy!

:nhl_fight:

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I'm with ya on that. We get NFL Gamepass in the UK which allows me to watch every single Packers game :icon_smile:

Yeah, baby! Note to self: Renew Gamepass subscription NOW.

Only downside this year is that we only get seven noon games (6 PM here in the UK). I don't mind so much the five 3 PM games, but the four 7:30 PM games (1:30 AM kickoff), including Week #1, really make for a tough next day at work!

As such, I will be watching all the evening pre-season games from the archive a day later.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pumped it's in Cleveland so I can watch it on TV! I remeber how dissappointed I was last year when Cleveland beat us.. Even in pre-season that hurts lol

Members online

Latest posts