1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Zygi Wilf could be building a case against Childress

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by News Bot, Nov 5, 2010.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +50
    Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,133
    Zygi has to be pissed the value of his vikings has dropped so much

3. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,429
    Oh my!!! Things are quickly spiraling out of control if it isn't already there! Is there any way the league can "seize" control over a team in the event of something like this. The Viking organization is not only embarrassing itself, its fans, but the league as well. If this doesn't settle down at some point in the near future, I think the league needs to take action. I don't know how much control they are given but I think they need to take more of an interest in this circus before it causes even more destruction of that team. I'm not a Vikings fan, their woes are music to my ears, but this is beginning to get ridiculous. As a football fan, I just want to see some football. If I want to see a circus, I'd hit up Cirque Soleil Enough already.