Would you still Root for Brett if he was on another team??

Would you Still root for Brett if He played for another team

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
J

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reason I said no is he said he would retire a Packer and well I take a man at his word.

2002 OLY packfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett will always be known as a Packer. He will retire as a Packer. If he has a chance at another ring with a different team, so be it. You only live once, don't let anybody hold you back. I would'nt blame him. I don't think it could really happen though.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i wouldnt. I would respect what he has done here, and be thankful for that, but if he jumped ship, id want him to fail miserably. i guess im an ingrate.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could never cheer against the Packers. So as long as he was not playing in Black, Blue or Purple (I shudder and feel nauseous even typing it) and he was not facing the Packers I would certainly cheer for him.

But it ain't ever gonna happen!

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no way, jose'! i like shell take the man at his word & if he doesn't stick to it, i'd be shocked & disappointed. he will though so i don't think we have to worry about it!

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is quasi-similar to the question of who we're going to root for in the superbowl...and since I'm still a little bitter about MH, then I guess I'm ingrate #3 in this thread.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Would you still Root for Brett if he was on another team

It would be REALLY tough to cheer for him with a different team. He said he would NEVER play for a different team..........a man is only as good as his word.
Now, last night on the news, they said some ESPN guy said he thought Favre was trying to pave the way to go to a contender, by making the comments he did (Like where he said, "They should cut me loose") while keeping the blame of his leaving off the new coach or GM.
I wouldn't wish him harm if he left, but i don't think I'd cheer him either.

Noisey Packer Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Would you still Root for Brett if he was on another team

I am a true Packers Fan I would wish him all the luck and good fourtin he could muster up and keep on watching the Packers. I would view it as any other Packer who has left Green Bay to play elsewhere I.E. Reggie(Who I loved)Sharper, and so on. I would not wish him any eal will what so ever :)

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's like watching your wife make out with your best friend. Even if the guy wasn't your best friend, it would still be betrayal. And from what I've heard and seen I'm sure he's kissed a few wives.:icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts