Worst Fan Base

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am a Packer fan living in New England. Now, I have lived near NYC and have seen the Packers at multiple stadiums, and never experienced a more concieded group of fans, than Patriot's fans. I have lived in New England for 20 years, and have converted my entire family into Packer's fans, because they experience how harsh Patriots fans are, they do not want to support the team because of the fans! Do people living in other area's experience this as well. I know Philidelphia and Seattle fans can be harsh, but I truly cannot believe how disrespectful Patriot's fans are.
After we beat the Patriot's last year, I did not say a word to anyone. We lose 3 games in a row, and I litterally dread going to work because it is all Patriots fans can talk about. These three games have had nothing to do with them or their divison, I just truly do not get it. My friends that are Giant's fans, Carolina fans, Denver fans, Bears fans and New Orleans fans, do not say a word about it. So my question is, does anyone else experience this in another city? Or are Boston fans just really that trashy?

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hang in there, buddy. Tom's got 1 or 2 years left, and then the Patriots will fade into obscurity again.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh yes I know. Nobody can hold a candle to Tom Brady, as they cite every negative stat or poor game from Rodgers to prove. Everybody else is "ball washed" but Tom Brady. Everybody else is against the Pats, most especially Goodell. Everything said against them is such-and-such-gate.

I thought the Giants outplayed them and should have won that game. Give the Patriots credit for keeping it close and taking advantage when the Giants gave them another chance. Should have been a game-ending INT but the Giants' DB hit the ground.

Last edited:

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Minnesota, and believe me they are loving the fact that not only have the Packers lost three in a row, but also that the Vikings are on top of the NFC North. The worst are the local sports announcers on TV.

That said, I loved watching the sports announcer of the local NBC affiliate trying not to grind his teeth when he announced the Packers winning Super Bowl 45. It was glorious.

JP Doyal

AR12
Reaction score
I live in Houston and they are the biggest Bandwagons fans for EVERY sport. Especially football. They don't support their team through thick and thin thats for sure. I mean you gotta remember the Texans area young team, but when they aren't doing well (which is like every year) there is no support what so ever!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings are making shirts that say beat the Green Bay Packers. Never been to a game in MN but have heard their fans are horrible & rude to visiting teams

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings are making shirts that say beat the Green Bay Packers. Never been to a game in MN but have heard their fans are horrible & rude to visiting teams
Yep. I was at the Viking/Packers game at the TCF bank last year. The Viking fans in front of me insisted on standing during the entire game, even though I politely asked them to sit down. My 50+ legs can't stand for 3+ hours. But then, their sneaking in some vodka didn't help their attitude either.