Woodson to be offered deal!

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
John Clayton on Sports Center said that Tampa wants him as a saftey and the Pack want him as a Corner. He also said the Packers seem to be willing to offer more than Tampa, but Woodson is still shopping around to drive up the price.

Ty Law is out there, but he is going to be abut 7 mil a year....no way!

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ALright here it is greatest idea ever. Trade J-walk and robert and maybe a 7th rounder to the eagles for Lito shepard.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
JeezusJuice said:
You can't turn off injuries in real life.

thanks
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

i was not aware of that information until you graciously brought it to my attention.

Thursday WOODSON WILL SIGN WITH THE PACKERS.

Jersey number to be announced the following day.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackwillBEback said:
John Clayton on Sports Center said that Tampa wants him as a saftey and the Pack want him as a Corner. He also said the Packers seem to be willing to offer more than Tampa, but Woodson is still shopping around to drive up the price.

Ty Law is out there, but he is going to be abut 7 mil a year....no way!

If Green Bay offered more money AND will let him play corner yet he is still shopping....sounds like he doesn't want to come to GB.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Man..

the hypocrisy is amazing...

Hey...is he "Packer People"....?

anyone...?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes, he did.

one of them did, him or MM. I think it was MM in his first press conference.

but yeah, packer people has been defined (its just a generic term, meaning..not selfish ********)

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
oh..i get it...

You mean.....

it's the opposite of you...

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate the waiting game to see what charles woodson is gonna do. I hate waiting to see what Favre is going to do. I hate waiting until the 2006 NFL draft. I hate waiting to see what Javon walker is gonna do. I cant wait for some of this to happen, and most of all I cant wait for the Green N Gold to take the first step on the back on to the field.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do I just like to hear the news hopefully good news for the pack when something gets solved and then I get pumped about the Pack. It doesnt matter what anyone says how a team is going to do, they may be right they may be wrong but thats why they play the game.

I have also seen 10,000 differnt mock drafts some are interesting, and I look at them and I want some to happen but no one has any idea how it is all going to down.

P.S AS I SPEAK ONLY

24 DAYS, 15 HOURS, 5 MINUTES, AND 27 SECONDS TO MANY UNTIL THE DRAFT!!!

route25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nobody wants to hear about the labor pains, but everybody wants to see the new baby!

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me...

but I want to hear about the labor pains..

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah like Pickett and Kampman

one led the league in DT tackles
the other broke a team record

but...they suck! Bring in T.O!

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, because the league leader in tackles at the DT spot is a hack. Sorry to burst some of your green and gold bubbles, but finances do not allow teams to have pro-bowlers across the roster and in every key reserve spot. And, newsflash, not every player in the league, especially the aforementioned pro-bowlers, feel some sense of historic obligation to play in little ol' Green Bay.

Tell me hoos, how is Pickett a bargAin bin loser?

Within the league, many GM see the same thing is Marquand Manuel that TT does...a solid up and coming player ready to blossom. You know, the guys who actually make a living off of their personnel skills...not a bunch of hacks like us on a forum.

Boerigter? 4th receiver...how much you wanna spend to fill that spot...and at what cost elsewhere on the roster? I will take him over Chatman....and I like Chatman's gutty play.

Ben Taylor? See Marquand Manuel comments. Well thought of by scouts...had some injury issues but comes cheap......a steal if he is a starter, a good deal for a quality backup.

Conversely, the Redskins paid $5 million per year for Adam cant cover" Archuleta...a very limited safety. Queens once again overspent, albeit fo a high quality player, but a $7 million guard?

Bently at $6 million per year? Talented as all hell, but what do you now pay your tackles.

Honestly, I am happy as hell TT did not operate like those fools.

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
13 Willie Quinnie WR 6-0 187 25 1 Alabama-Birmingham FA-06
9 Jon Ryan P 6-0 202 24 1 University of Regina (Canada) FA-06
59 Tracy White LB 6-0 236 24 4 Howard FA-06
18 Ruvell Martin WR 6-4 217 23 1 Saginaw Valley State FA-06
45 Thomas Gafford LS 6-2 252 23 R Houston FA-06
61 Wayne Lucier C 6-4 315 26 3 Colorado FA-06
69 Tim McGill DT 6-2 316 26 1 Illinois FA-06
17 Tom Arth QB 6-3 227 24 1 John Carroll FA-06
2 Billy Cundiff K 6-1 201 26 5 Drake FA-06
58 Ben Taylor LB 6-2 238 27 5 Virginia Tech UFA-06 (Cle.)
83 Marc Boerigter WR 6-3 220 27 5 Hastings UFA-06 (KC)
21 Marquand Manuel S 6-0 209 26 5 Florida UFA-06 (Sea)
79 Ryan Pickett DT 6-2 322 26 5 Ohio State UFA-06 (StL)

Yeah, I'd call that mostly bargain bin crap. How many of those players do you honestly think would start for the Steelers, the reigning champs? Thanks for playing trom.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WHOOOOAAAAAA...hold on digs...you are one of the few TT worshippers with intelligence. Let's not blow that!

I'll give you Pickett.

NOBODY offered Manuel ****. TT got him by overevaluating one of his former players. And breaking the rules of free agency.

Boerigter? Those intelligent GM's must have been sleeping on this one. One year, close to minimum contract.

Ben Taylor? See Marquand Manuel comments? NOOO see my Boerigter comments. Nobody wanted this stiff!

Some guys may be overpaid but don't make some of these doorstops that TT signed look like studs.

If Washington plays Cleveland in the Super Bowl will you still be happy as hell?

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The bottom of the roster is the most easy and financially efficient way to improve overall team quality. Who do you think is being replaced by some of those players if they stick....first stringers? Yep, the guys barely hanging on.

Unlike you fellas, I guess I will wait to see the product that enters training camp before I bust a vein.

Members online

Latest posts