1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Wilf says there are no talks to sell the Vikings

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by News Bot, Apr 15, 2011.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +47
    Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    It's a shame that the poor Vikings can't get enough support (local partner) to invest in their future in MN. I would really miss having them around. They've been very entertaining in recent years. As I recall, the Packers had no trouble finding investors in the Lambeau Field renovation. I guess that's the advantage of have a community owned franchise & loyal fan base.

• Like Like x 1
  3. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    I would also miss the Queens. Growing up just across the St. Croix from the Twin Cities they were the enemy. The Queens are the arch rival of my youth and the Bears the arch rival of my adulthood. My early memories of the Pack are associated with the Vikings and Metropolitan Stadium in Bloomington.

• Like Like x 1
  4. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    Wow...You have really had the double whammy of yucky neighbors. Glad I live by Green Bay where all is good.

• Like Like x 1
  5. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    You ain't lyin', but it does increase the chances of my enjoyment each week of the season. Its all good if the Pack wins, its all good if the Queens lose, or its all good if the Bears lose. It also gives me that much more for which to be thankful -- I'm not a Queens fan, and I'm not a Bears fan.:chisux::viksux:

• Like Like x 1