Who's going to the playoff game?

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No productivity at work from now until then.
I'm not going but I don't plan on doing a whole lot either. Now that I think of it, I thought my dad said he wasn't sending in for the tickets. Oh well, guess someone will have our seats for it!

NCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm flying up for my first playoff game at Lambeau. I've been up to several regular season games (including Bears game this year :cry: ), but never past October. Gotta go shopping for warm clothes. I'm Pumped!

NCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eastcoastpacker - I fly into Milwaukee Saturday morning and meet my fellow Packer fan from NC who happens to have the tickets. We will be staying with a friend of his outside Madison (Lodi) and watch the other playoff games on Saturday. Sunday it's up to Lambeau to watch the Pack :whippin: the queens. Flying back out of Milwaukee on Monday. I usually come in on Friday for a Sunday game, but that's because we like to get in a round of golf. It's not likely we would be able to do that in January. I am very excited about the opportunity to see a playoff game at Lambeau. I remember the atmosphere when we beat Carolina in 96/97 to go to the Super Bowl and also last years game against Seattle and it seems even the fans turn it up a notch when the playoffs start. Can't wait till Sunday. It's going to be very difficult to concentrate on work this week.

fondypackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be there section 126 getting rowdy I am sure. I can't wait I just hope that they take control early and we don't have to eek out another close win.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey NC - Don't forget to stop at SHOPKO.... You know the drill...
We all want something.... :lol:

Hey partner, I was there for the Bears game too - Where were your seats?
My friend and I sat behind the Packers bench around the 48 yd line up about 25 rows.... Damn fine seats..
Everytime I stood up, I felt like I was gonna fall out onto the field.

Never did find those square spaghetti spnge fingers, tho'
Really wants some to bring back for the Gang, here in Indy!

Hey guys - I know where I can get two tickets for right where we were sitting, it's the row in front of us... She wants $300/each - the Web has them for more than that and they are "great" seats. We got any takers?
We also have a Member of the Club who has (had?) four seats together in Section 340 - He wants $1,000 for the set.

Let me know!

NCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey partner, I was there for the Bears game too - Where were your seats?

My friends tickets are on the Packer side, 20 yard line and about 6 rows from the field. I'm not sure what endzone we are closest too, but Ahman Greens fumble at the 5 yard line against the Bears was at the opposite end. Great vantage point when the action is at our end of the field, but because we sit so low it's difficult to make out whats happening at the other end. Thank goodness for the JumboTron.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our Season tickets are Section 121 row 65, high enough to see everything but it's the opposing teams sideline 45 -50 yard line.(lambeau tickets) Can't complain :) 4 Seats together there and then two more pairs of two heading twords the endzone (milwaukee tickets)

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Boy,I feel left out. But I'll be watching all of you on tv,in Pennsylvania. Acouple friends and I are going to try to go next year.Have a good time and holler for the Packers. I don't know how any of you can go to work and concentrate. :lol: :bye:

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Boy,I feel left out.
Ya me too eastcoast after the money I spent last year when I went down to the Seattle game on Packer stuff I think my wife would call up the Border to make sure they didn't let me in the States if I went out of the house this weekend. :lol:

Later
Leopardmech

sunrays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I use to be a Bronco fan until Baby face Elway retired. They won a superbowl. So I started thinking of which team I liked the best. I heard that the packers owned themselves. I thought that was so cool and I have been a fan ever since. GO PACKERS GO. Beat Moss :comp:

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Leopardmech,I know what you mean.My wife goes nuts when I look at more packer things. I just bought the divisional hat and shirt.She already knows I will get for the superbowl,if they can get that far.I have two buy 2 of everything,because my son in law is a packer fan too! :lol: :lol:

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eastcoastpacker said:
Leopardmech,I know what you mean.My wife goes nuts when I look at more packer things. I just bought the divisional hat and shirt.She already knows I will get for the superbowl,if they can get that far.I have two buy 2 of everything,because my son in law is a packer fan too! :lol: :lol:
I usually get my fill of Packer stuff at Christmas, everybody knows that you can't go wrong there. :D I collect Packer ball caps. Way back when, because there wasn't a lot of Packer stuff around here in Canada if I saw a Packer hat I didn't have, like it or not, I bought it. Then Favre came around and one day I was in a store and they had about 10 caps I didn't have. Well it had to stop then, hats at $25 each my wife would have killed me. Now she buys me one every year for Christmas. I think I have around 45 now.

Later
Leopardmech

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sunrays said:
Hi guys been a long time....I said use too LOL. Now I am a full fledged Packer fan.
Miss talking to you all

whaddup ray...where ya been?? you're missing all the offseason chatter over here...it's like days of our lives for men!

sunrays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
sunrays said:
Hi guys been a long time....I said use too LOL. Now I am a full fledged Packer fan.
Miss talking to you all

whaddup ray...where ya been?? you're missing all the offseason chatter over here...it's like days of our lives for men!

I don't know if I am doing this right or not. LOL. But I loved it when you said that the off season was like days of our lives for men!!!!!!! Oh guess what Brett will be back next season.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah you did it right..and yes we really needed some good news right about now. now we need some smart acquisitions so we can be competetive next season.

Members online

Latest posts