Who is the Packers' biggest current rival?

Packer's biggest current rival

• Total voters

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:

january 14, 2004 marked the official shutting of the packers super bowl window

i dont take the bears, vikes rivalries as seriously--but i take the rivalry with the eagles much more seriously because of all the ******* eagle fans i have to deal with

they started their second string o-line and we got what, 2 sacks last week, great job sherman

sorry...last week was the one game i really wanted the rest of the season now that this season's gone to hell

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well in my opinion there is no better rivalry in the NFL than the Packers Vs. the Bears. But If you are talking about a heated rivalry and a fun rivarly it is the Pack vs Vikes

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd say Bears, but despite the tremendous advantage that rivalry has with the history, I really really really dislike the Vikings as well.

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who the hell are the people saying the Eagles? Is it all just because you live in Pennsylvania?

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
In the Division, the Vikings. Out, I would have to say the Cowboys. Seems they are the team everyone feels the Packers must beat when they play them.

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would say the Bears were the most bitter rival of the Packers in past , but in in the last decade or so, it is the Vikings, and now the Bears are a close 2nd.

favrefan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really don't see Detroit being a rival (they suck too bad). And the Bears are a good rival, BUT if Favre goes to the Vikings then you already know that rivalry there is going to SKYROCKET!!!

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he goes to the Vikings, you think he will get a ton of boo's when they play the packers at home? I would definitely have mixed emotions...

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts