Who do you miss on the Packers the most?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nostalgic.....

Robert Brooks
Will I Am Henderson
Al Harris
Chuck Cecil
Aaron Kampman
Tim Harris
Don Beebe
Bill Schroeder
Vince Workman my way back to you babe
Frank Winters
John Jefferson
Jesse Clark
Charles Martin
Phil Epps

Who remembers all these guys?
Blood?

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Easy pickin's: Reggie
He was an icon when he got here. A very fine man and a great football player. Might have had a real impact in his sunset years.
I miss Chuck Cecil's hits. When the Packers were poor, you'd just sit and wait for him to lay somebody out. But that's the old NFL.
LeRoy Butler was all about the fans, I'll continue to watch his work with JSOnline as it's first class stuff from a fan's perspective, I don't think anybody in the modern era has ever captured our hearts like this classy pro.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Easy pickin's: Reggie
He was an icon when he got here. A very fine man and a great football player. Might have had a real impact in his sunset years.
I miss Chuck Cecil's hits. When the Packers were poor, you'd just sit and wait for him to lay somebody out. But that's the old NFL.
LeRoy Butler was all about the fans, I'll continue to watch his work with JSOnline as it's first class stuff from a fan's perspective, I don't think anybody in the modern era has ever captured our hearts like this classy pro.

True, somehow I forgot about Reggie.. it's been a long day.. =/

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ray Rho...

Bret....

The grave digger? Yeah I'm going to go with that one.

TomHQ

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila. Only because he had the coolest looking AND sounding name on the team. :p I do miss Al Harris a lot though. :(

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila. Only because he had the coolest looking AND sounding name on the team. :p I do miss Al Harris a lot though. :(
I miss KGB's pass rush on the right side.
Imagine a guy like that now paired with Clay on the other side.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Charles Martin - When you absolutely, positively have to take out the Bears QB. lol. Just kidding.

Actually, I'd say Reggie White and/or LeRoy Butler. At least until Donal Driver retires, and then he goes to the top of the list for me. Ahman is missed too

Members online

Latest posts