What's up with Moss?

acw

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you guys (& gals) see Moss leave the game a little early the other day? What a joke. What a puke !!

I don't care how good he is, I thank God he's not a Packer.

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They will do nothing,if they trade him,it will be to much against the cap. Glad we have the recievers we have.Moss has alot of talent,buthe is a"me first" type of player.

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am really glad that never in my time watching sports, have I had a guy that I hated on a team that I cheer for. He really must give those Viking fans some mixed emotions, you have to love his talent, but hate his "all about me" mentality.

Later
Leopardmech

fondypackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
leopardmech said:
I am really glad that never in my time watching sports, have I had a guy that I hated on a team that I cheer for. He really must give those Viking fans some mixed emotions, you have to love his talent, but hate his "all about me" mentality.

Later
Leopardmech

How about Cletius Hunt I know its not really the same but he can look really good one play then take the rest of the game off and we gave him a big contract.

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I might not like Hunt's drive but I definitely don't hate him. With the proper motivation he could be really good now if we can just find out what that is.

Later
Leopardmech

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Iwould like to know what really happened with him. I thought he was good until this year.I am glad that they got rid of him,he was a cancer on the team. :puke:

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
since moss has been in the league no one knows better than the pack just how good moss is. a pack fan that vehemently thrashs moss called him a punk. and i replied, yes he is a punk, a young punk. a punk that can outpunk your punks.
moss is still young and i strongly disagree with what he did. i think it was classless to leave your teammates on the field if even for two seconds.
but he is still young. people are people. people mature at diff level in life. so what moss is a big baby emotionally. i wonder if moss has ever been checked for bi-polar disease? i am not being funny, it may be true that he has one of those chemical imbalance things going on. who knows?
but all that being said, HE IS STILL THE MOST DANGEROUS WR IN THE GAME. and maybe of all time up to this point. you guys minus the foolishness would take him in a heartbeat. and braaaaaaaaaaaaaaag!!! we got moss, ha ha ha. favre and moss!!!! you guys are in big trouble. and we would be!!!
and that leads up to PEP to MOSS. i think that PEP can be as good as favre, if not better. #11 has only been in the league for 5 years and dont think he is a flash in the pan. he sure proves he can gun sling like favre and score as many td's as favre. it remains to be seen how it all will play out.

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
but he is still young. people are people. people mature at diff level in life. so what moss is a big baby emotionally
This is the same excuse the queens and their fans have used for the last five years! Maybe when you guys get a coach with a set of balls, he could put this child in his place. It sure seams from the outside looking in, that baby randy and dainty pepper call the shots in minn.
As a Packer fan i hope randy moss never grows up. With all the distractions this guy causes on and off the field the queens will never be a serious contender. This may be a old but it sure fits here, "There is no i in Team"

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe when you guys get a coach with a set of balls

you so witty!!!!
yea, i would like to see you say that to tices' face!!!!

well if you want to pullout all the stops
what is favres favorite song?
mothers helper
beatles
you go running for the shelter for your motha's little helper
and she'll help you on your way
i hear every mother say
doctor please some more of these
outside the door favre took 4 more
what a drag it is getting old
got any vicodin?????? some jack???? and YOU DONT KNOW FOR SURE that favre is off of anything. are you in the trainers room? no you are not!!!! are u in the medicine cabinet at favres' home!! NOOOOOOO!!!
so take that!!!!! :comp:
lol
jj

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikes93animal said:
...and YOU DONT KNOW FOR SURE that favre is off of anything. are you in the trainers room? no you are not!!!! are u in the medicine cabinet at favres' home!! NOOOOOOO!!!
jj
THAT take (which sucked actually) can be pointed in the direction of any NFL Team you wish... But, any intelligent NFL afficianado will tell you outright that Favre is NOT on a damn thing, except his love and affection for his Wife & Family... We're seeing commentary all the time about how Brett waits til last to take a shower so the rest of the Team doesn't have to watch him limping everywhere he goes... and that goes back all the way into 1997. I've read the articles....

Just the same, we'd never wish for any other QB out there.. not until "he" decides to call it quits. Favre has set new standards throughout the NFL... and WE'D like to see YOU say THAT COMMENT to Brett's face....!

Right back at ya! :whippin:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
C'mon now RYAN - He's a big boy.. he can handle it.. otherwise he wouldn't have signed up!

Ya notice I'm not gettin' personal... I'd rather list stats and incidents to backup what gets posted.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
C'mon now RYAN - He's a big boy.. he can handle it.. otherwise he wouldn't have signed up!

Ya notice I'm not gettin' personal... I'd rather list stats and incidents to backup what gets posted.

That's what we want to see... make sure everyone is backing things up with facts and stats!

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well, i bet everyone would like me to say a bunch of smack including about 5oo dirty words so i can get smacked off of here and you guys can go, see....another classless viking fan that thinks he knows it all. well, @#(*Y@#$(*^@#$(^&#($#*&$*#*$)#*$)#&*$)&#)&#)&#$&#&$&,,,,,,lol there ya go!!!!! thats all i got!!!! lol
and if you can figure out what i said mo power to ya!!

i am not too big on stats but i know this.
you guys are not so confident this time around!! and if you are,
WELL, I'M VERY PROUD OF YA!!!

the only stat that matters is 0-0

and i will get back to ya on the origin of the song. i know that both did that song. not sure who wrote it. i just remember the beatles version. the stones version is much slower.

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just the same, we'd never wish for any other QB out there.. not until "he" decides to call it quits. Favre has set new standards throughout the NFL... and WE'D like to see YOU say THAT COMMENT to Brett's face....!
the comment on favre about retiring was purely in jest, why would i have a favorite favre moment when i cant stand him? not personally. dont care what he does off the field. we probably share a few things in common.
it is my job to despise favre right?
BUT GOTARACE27 HIT ME FIRST BOSS!!! I SWEAR!!!! LOL
and as far as saying that to favre, been whipped by bigger and smaller and have done the same. i wouldnt be afraid of favre!!
now i would be afraid of KEVIN WILLIAMS if he showed up at my door!!! lol
and you guys should be afraid too this sunday!!!!

all in good fun right?

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and for the record i dont think that favre is on anything but his hillbilly self and am glad that he kicked the problems. i used to drink a half gallon jack every weekend i know where he has been. been there done that could a wrote two books about it.
so anything like isTHAT is in fun only!!
just making sure that you guys dont think that i really am a *******!!!

i feel for the favre and his wife. thats personal. and i think that EVERYONE should leave them alone as far as all the pub. i am sure that i wouldnt want to turn on the tv and hear that my wife has cancer over and over. i am sure that he doesnt turn it on much anyway.
but there ya go

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here, here..... We're just defendin the turf in here.... sure you understand.
I've been over to the boards for the Vikings fans, and the Colts fans, and the Bucs & Eagles, as well as the Raiders... they all have this blatant smack routine which is nothing but rehearsed talking points... (peewee commentary comes to mind)...

In Indy, there are two significant groups...
We have the Blue Crew and then there's the Blue Thunder
Blue Crew? Low IQ, period - end of conversation....
Blue Thunder? Not bad, really, they can actually "talk Football".... :shock:

On CBSSportsline boards, it's pretty much "mug ya" and outa here....

The real sports experts tend to step up and prove what they say with a few stats which all can respect. You won't hear: "oh Yea, and your *****'s a....." on this board.

Here's a question which should actually be posted at the Voting Booth during the next election cycle....
Would you favor an "open-air" Stadium (no roof) once more in Minneapolis?
Remember, the last truly winning Team(s) in Minnesota had Fran Tarkenton as the QB.... must be some kind of curse, eh?
Remember, real men play football OUTSIDE !

Members online

Latest posts